Social Gay liberal parents disowned their adopted son after he wore a Trump 2020 MAGA hat.

What do you really expect 2 gay dudes to do when they see their son wearing a form fitting pair of black jeans, a beautiful skin tight purple silk shirt, a stupendous leather vest only to fuck it up with that ugly red hat

Im with the dad. The kid is typical kid who thinks he can do whatever he wants. The father paid for the house and you know his views. Why go over your way to put on that hat in his house and then film him to make him look bad? You have the right to say I dont want that symbol in my house as a house owner and if you dont like it....move out
You're of the "60 million people died" lunacy? What about them seems that they are the reasonable party in all of this? Disowning a child because you can't hold it together over a hat is beyond insane.

I was just discussing with a friend how times have changed from when we were younger, the whole you can’t flirt with a girl and not get me too’ed boys wanting to be girls and vice versa and how parents and educational figures promote gender delusion to children it’s crazy

I've still never seen a good argument for how MAGA is racist. If it was Make America White Again I would get it. But what part of greatness is inherently racist?

My prediction is that this stupid red hat ends up in the museum of tolerance or holocaust museum next to an actual gas chamber or Nazi uniform

WTF is wrong with us

My prediction is that this stupid red hat ends up in the museum of tolerance or holocaust museum next to an actual gas chamber or Nazi uniform

WTF is wrong with us

I would say people who claim they hate hysterics engaging in hysterics is what's wrong with us.......

I would say people who claim they hate hysterics engaging in hysterics is what's wrong with us.......

I guess you are right. Because I laughed hysterically at the video and made multiple joke posts on it

I'm sorry you would scream and curse at anyone wearing any type of hat. But I would definitely stop, watch you scream and curse then hysterically laugh at you

Good times

I guess you are right. Because I laughed hysterically at the video and made multiple joke posts on it

I'm sorry you would scream and curse at anyone wearing any type of hat. But I would definitely stop, watch you scream and curse then hysterically laugh at you

Good times

You're right, we shouldn't engage in hysterics while our race is being committed to genocide.

#StopWhiteGenocide
#ProudBoys
#AntiSoy
#AntiNPC
#NoSeriouslyStopWhiteGenocideGuys
#SaveOurCulture
#MGTOW

You're right, we shouldn't engage in hysterics while our race is being committed to genocide.

#StopWhiteGenocide
#ProudBoys
#AntiSoy
#AntiNPC
#NoSeriouslyStopWhiteGenocideGuys
#SaveOurCulture
#MGTOW
It's almost as if you are mistaking me for another poster

Maybe you are just not paying attention to who is posting What?

I love Soy by the way. I'm a vegetarian and use it as a protein source

Lol I imagine the 60 million was a Stalin reference. Funny connection to make but I guess strong man authoritarian tendencies bridge the left-right gap.l

I love Soy by the way. I'm a vegetarian and use it as a protein source

I take it you only eat meat when you're at the ManWhole, yeah?
coy.gif

Straight people adopt too. I am seeing that the big push on gay parenting a decade ago was indeed something intended more for social validation than caring for a kid. This isn't a pet you get from the pound and take it back when it displeases you and the fact that these people did this makes me believe that they think that way.

The left again showing how tolerant they actually are. Abandoning children over a difference in politics. Makes me wonder if "bigots" were right about gay people having kids. A real parent doesn't abandon a kid over something like this.

You are drawing some pretty disturbing generalizations from seeing a Youtube video of one shitty gay couple being bad parents.

You are drawing some pretty disturbing generalizations from seeing a Youtube video of one shitty gay couple being bad parents.
Maybe. I could be speaking out of disgust.

Back