Social Liberals Triggered By "It's Okay To Be White" Flyers In Portland

No one can victimize you, lol? You're clearly already deep in victimhood status.

Someone took down a poster, stated that they want their neighborhood to be inclusive and you felt attacked. Not just that, you felt that they were attacking all white people...even though the person doing so is also white.

And, so far, you have yet to actually point to anything anti-white except your irrational response to someone taking down a poster.

Sure, you can try to pretend that your irrational overreaction is a shortcoming of mine but that's exactly what someone with a persecution complex does... ;)

We all know that liberal whites aren’t , albeit pathetically, capable of and willing to be anti-white themselves, another honest point from you.

The rest of your post is the utterly uniniteresting tactics of ad hominem and, of course, the good ole’ tried and true:

“Ha!!! You expressed some concern about x issue, that makes you a pussy!!”

A common refuge for an ideologue not interested in an honest conversation.

Of course I knew this from the beginning of our dialogue, hence the door gif, I have to end this super important e-battle for real life stuff, so one last time:

tenor.gif

Seems like the entire right wing of America is driven solely by "triggering" liberals.

You guys are losers. For the most part...

We all know that liberal whites aren’t , albeit pathetically, capable of and willing to be anti-white themselves, another honest point from you.

The rest of your post is the utterly uniniteresting tactics of ad hominem and, of course, the good ole’ tried and true:

“Ha!!! You expressed some concern about x issue, that makes you a pussy!!”

A common refuge for an ideologue not interested in an honest conversation.

Of course I knew this from the beginning of our dialogue, hence the door gif, I have to end this super important e-battle for real life stuff, so one last time:

tenor.gif
No one called you a pussy. I said you have a victim complex.

I then explained why. I'll do so again and I'll give you another chance to respond.

The OP and the link are about a white person taking down a poster that says "it's okay to be white". The white person in the link says that they want their neighborhood to feel inclusive. They are expressing a protective stance towards non-white people.

You read that as "anti-white". Although no one in the link says anything negative about white people, you claim that it is "anti-white'. Even though the person taking down the posters is white, you read their actions as "anti-white". When asked to quote something that supports an "anti-white" sentiment, you refused and claimed that the mere act of taking down the posters is "anti-white".

That interpretation only works if being "anti-white" doesn't require any actual statements or actions against white people. To you, "anti-white" seems to mean anytime that anyone doesn't do something pro-white. Even if they push for a position of neutrality, you're going to call it anti-white.

That's clearly a victimhood mindset. If they are not applauding you, they are attacking you. It indicates a mindset that requires constant praise and support or the individual feels persecuted. To that person, they are always being victimized.

They are incapable of living in a world where actions take place that don't benefit them but aren't driven by animus against them either.

White people doing this shit is like a guy in a 4 thousand dollar suit sitting on the hood of his Bentley with a sign that says "God bless, anything helps"

Come on.
Not a very triggering action either.

This was the single best meme/propaganda/rebuttal -whatever you want to call it- to come out of this election. It's brilliant in it's simplicity in that it's a benign statement that counters the white privilege narrative so effortlessly. And when anyone tries to complain, they usually come off looking like racist brainwashed morons, because it is obviously okay to be white.

I know you don't, the Left does not care about the ""acceptable" and open racism that comes from them every day.

Did you even read what he said or are you trying to prove youre clueless?

I feel like leftists might even have a problem with the above message these days.

I can hear the argument already.."Oh, it matters. If you're white you're privileged and have benefited from....yada yada ya."

Highly problematic, yes. :)

This was the single best meme/propaganda/rebuttal -whatever you want to call it- to come out of this election. It's brilliant in it's simplicity in that it's a benign statement that counters the white privilege narrative so effortlessly. And when anyone tries to complain, they usually come off looking like racist brainwashed morons, because it is obviously okay to be white.

What it reveals most importantly is the radically different glasses the right puts on when presented with an innocuous, pro-race slogan.

So you see "It's OK To Be White" and accept it for exactly what it communicates, reading nothing into it.

But when you see "Black Lives Matter" you read it as "Black Lives Matter More Than White Ones" and become hysterically aggrieved.

If you followed this same approach with"It's OK To Be White" you would be reading it as "It's Better To Be White". And that would, obviously be pretty offensive.

What it reveals most importantly is the radically different glasses the right puts on when presented with an innocuous, pro-race slogan.

So you see "It's OK To Be White" and accept it for exactly what it communicates, reading nothing into it.

But when you see "Black Lives Matter" you read it as "Black Lives Matter More Than White Ones" and become hysterically aggrieved.

If you followed this same approach with"It's OK To Be White" you would be reading it as "It's Better To Be White". And that would, obviously be pretty offensive.
That's an excellent point. "Black Lives Matter" wasn't even that long ago, can't believe I missed the overlap, lol.

PORTLAND, Ore. (KOIN) -- It isn't a threat and it isn't actively promoting violence but a flyer that's been making the rounds in a Beaverton neighborhood has some people upset over it's message.

The flyers, which say "It's OK to be white," have popped up on power poles and street lights in the Sexton Mountain area.

One neighbor told KOIN 6 News that part of town is a melting pot and she wants everyone to feel safe.

"On a lamp post there, it was just right smack in my eye line like someone put it there intentionally," Mary Elizabeth Summer said. "I instantly ripped it down."

tenor.gif

Continue reading

Always amazes me how its usually white people who virtue signal the hardest, that lady was an idiot.
A triggering war between two deeply fearful groups. Both literally believe they are humanities savior!

I agree, although when you insist that the only way you can say "all lives matter" is by saying "black lives matter", it becomes rather Orwellian. I think there's room for both.

This imo isn't a very good analogy. I don't see hoards of white conservatives storming into venues and rudely interrupting their political advocates with chants of "It's okay to be white." A lot of what turns people off to BLM isn't their message, but their tact.

Last edited:

The problem with the group Black Lives Matter:

Chant "Pigs in a blanket, fry em like bacon", " white people to the back" "F$%# the Police"

Last edited:
Nope, the racism from the Left is out in your face and in the open. And it is 100 times more. Racism from the Left against whites and conservative blacks is acceptable and out in the open on television and media.

Come back to me when you get pulled over got the color of your skin. Or when you walk by an old lady and they clutch their purse extra tight. Or when you apply to be a tenant in an apartment but denied for no apparent reason. Or... I could go on and on. Making it a left vs right debate in the first place is a mistake, but let's go ask KKK members who they vote for.

Come back to me when you get pulled over got the color of your skin. Or when you walk by an old lady and they clutch their purse extra tight. Or when you apply to be a tenant in an apartment but denied for no apparent reason. Or... I could go on and on. Making it a left vs right debate in the first place is a mistake, but let's go ask KKK members who they vote for.
The KKK is nearly non existent today. Has been for a good while.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back