Social Liberals Triggered By "It's Okay To Be White" Flyers In Portland

The racism from the Left is 100 fold the racism from the right.

Edit: Here is the video.

I got news for you buddy.

If you really want to understand why there are pockets of anti-white attitudes in today's society, take a look in the mirror, because you, more than just about anyone on these forums, have established a very clear agenda that in your mind "it's NOT ok to be muslim" it's NOT ok to be gay", "it's NOT ok to be a minority, Mexican, or black".

Ya, when you continually fixate on lashing out at the aforementioned groups, you can fully expect that sooner or late a rebound effect will occur. So congratulations, the entire reason there are screeching SJWs, flamboyant homosexual parades, and a growing backlash against white people is because of people like you and all your little butt-buddies who comb the Internet day in and day out to feed your obsession with letting everyone know how much you disapprove of gays, feminists, SJWs, minorities, etc.

If you really want to understand why there are pockets of anti-white attitudes in today's society, take a look in the mirror, because you, more than just about anyone on these forums, have established a very clear agenda that in your mind "it's NOT ok to be muslim" it's NOT ok to be gay", "it's NOT ok to be a minority, Mexican, or black".

Ya, when you continually fixate on lashing out at the aforementioned groups, you can fully expect that sooner or late a rebound effect will occur. So congratulations, the entire reason there are screeching SJWs, flamboyant homosexual parades, and a growing backlash against white people is because of people like you and all your little butt-buddies who comb the Internet day in and day out to feed your obsession with letting everyone know how much you disapprove of gays, feminists, SJWs, minorities, etc.
I had nothing to do with the gay, Islamic, transgender, sjw , Obama movement, that’s just the leftist depraved mind movement of the last 10 years. I’ve never been around these people pushing this mental illness.

Also, we are 1 race, the human race. Ethnicity doesn’t matter. It’s your character that does.

I had nothing to do with the gay, Islamic, transgender, sjw , Obama movement, that’s just the leftist depraved mind movement of the last 10 years. I’ve never been around these people pushing this mental illness.

Are you familiar with the phrase "back a dog into a corner, and sooner or later it's going to bite"?

You can continue lying to yourself all you want, I really don't care, but the bottom line is that your fanatical whining about all of the above is precisely why those people push back in a more exaggerated manner.

Look at how shook the left is over this. Nothing strikes more fear in their sunken chests than Whites uniting and looking after our interests.
Think about how something as innocuous as "Its OK To Be White" is able to bring out the torches and pitchforks.
The good news is, we are waking the hell up, finally, and realizing that concerning ourselves with the problems of non-whites is a fool's errand and a one way street.
As I always say: keep it up; this shit is a better recruitment tool than the most devoted WN could ever dream for.

The only people upset about these posters are white liberals that believe they must "protect" black people.

How condescending is that.

The only people upset about these posters are white liberals that believe they must "protect" black people.

How condescending is that.

I can't speak for anybody but myself, I don't think that's the case at all. It's just a troll move, and people don't want weird internet trolls putting weird racially motivated political signs around their neighborhoods.

I'm a homeowner. When you're a homeowner, your primary responsibility is keeping weird shit out of your neighborhood. I think that's pretty universal. If some strange Internet guys come up with a troll campaign, they can keep that out of my neighborhood.

Are you familiar with the phrase "back a dog into a corner, and sooner or later it's going to bite"?

You can continue lying to yourself all you want, I really don't care, but the bottom line is that your fanatical whining about all of the above is precisely why those people push back in a more exaggerated manner.
The sjw’s didn’t get backed into a corner. The only thing that happened was Trump beat Hillary and they all went berserk. It’s because the sjws have emotional problems so they freak out about signs like this.

Hey guys, I always want to remind everyone that Rip Skater was openly advocating for businesses to be able to create special rules specifically for black people the other day. Which is obviously a clear violation of Civil rights, and 100% illegal. It's bizarre to see him in here calling other people racist.

I know you guys get a kick out of his gimmick, but at some point you should also hold him to some standard of decency and honesty just so that you all don't seem just as vacant as phony as him.

Im not white i can claim german, russian, ukrainian, czech, hungarian, mormon, cathlolic, irish, american, or spanish depending on my tan levels.

Hey guys, I always want to remind everyone that Rip Skater was openly advocating for businesses to be able to create special rules specifically for black people the other day. Which is obviously a clear violation of Civil rights, and 100% illegal. It's bizarre to see him in here calling other people racist.

I know you guys get a kick out of his gimmick, but at some point you should also hold him to some standard of decency and honesty just so that you all don't seem just as vacant as phony as him.
Find my post or it didn’t happen

Is anyone keeping track of the harmless and factual statements that trigger idiots?

Used to be -
All men are created equal. We shall overcome. Equality for all.

All obvious truths that needed to be said due to selective acknowledgement. Heavy shit that needed to be hammered home. Repetition sticks after a while.

Black lives matter.
Less on point due to the self evident nature of the statement, yet still carrying weight due to living history and antiquated policing.

It's ok to be white.
Well, duh. Water is wet. Why does it get backs up if it's so obvious as to be a needless statement? The fact it triggers an angry response indicates a move towards division.

Yes, I know most people would only roll their eyes at most at such obvious trolling, but it's fascinating that some would read such negativity into it as to be prompted into action. Strange days, indeed. First world problems.

I can't speak for anybody but myself, I don't think that's the case at all. It's just a troll move, and people don't want weird internet trolls putting weird racially motivated political signs around their neighborhoods.

I'm a homeowner. When you're a homeowner, your primary responsibility is keeping weird shit out of your neighborhood. I think that's pretty universal. If some strange Internet guys come up with a troll campaign, they can keep that out of my neighborhood.

So you ignore it unless it something offensive.

Please explain how this is offensive.

If its was poster saying being black is ok would that be differant?

That's because to them, It's not okay to be white.

This is like saying conservatives who are against BLM are against it because they don't believe black lives matter.

The reason people are against these posters is because they see it as a sign of right wing white identity politics and that's most likely what it is.

Think about why you are saying .

Since some people see others way of life and simply say "I don't not approve, not my style, not for me, I tolerate but don't accept", you think a rational reaction is "it's not ok to Be white, whites are evil" and these people actively punish whites in society.

It's not on an even scale. It's bizarre

Im not white i can claim german, russian, ukrainian, czech, hungarian, mormon, cathlolic, irish, american, or spanish depending on my tan levels.
A budding phrenologist, I see. God bless ya laddie! The only non-whites on your list are Hungarians, those rascally rapscallions.

A budding phrenologist, I see. God bless ya laddie! The only non-whites on your list are Hungarians, those rascally rapscallions.

Myagars aren't considered white? By whom? Racial purists?

Back