Social Liberals Triggered By "It's Okay To Be White" Flyers In Portland

I fucking lost it at the lady who took the sign down carried it home and then put it through a shredder. She is insane. And then people here take her side! Hahahah

Why not just take the fucking paper and throw it in the garbage. This is a person who is seriously mentally ill. I bet as she put it through the shredder she was speaking to her self and maybe even laughing maniacally.
I'm surprised she didn't burn the paper and throw the ashes in the eyes of a white male. That's what I call WOKE!

Myagars aren't considered white? By whom? Racial purists?
By people who only know their origins but ignore the 1100 years since they settled Magyarország.

I was just taking the piss, btw.

I can't speak for anybody but myself, I don't think that's the case at all. It's just a troll move, and people don't want weird internet trolls putting weird racially motivated political signs around their neighborhoods.

I'm a homeowner. When you're a homeowner, your primary responsibility is keeping weird shit out of your neighborhood. I think that's pretty universal. If some strange Internet guys come up with a troll campaign, they can keep that out of my neighborhood.
So if you saw somebody late at night with a hoodie on looking shady, would you keep that out of your neighborhood?

This is like saying conservatives who are against BLM are against it because they don't believe black lives matter.

The reason people are against these posters is because they see it as a sign of right wing white identity politics and that's most likely what it is.

More likely it is to prove just how bat shit crazy large numbers on the left are.

Chris Tucker and Jackie Chan made some of the most popular movies basically being characatures of their races and no one batted an eye. Now it’s shoved down our throats. Racism has definitely gone forward in some areas but back in others.
Personally I kind of did. Growing up I somehow got exposed to Jackie Chan's Chinese films which are amazing on so many levels. Then I saw his American films like Rush Hour and watching them was sad. In China Jackie's character is often a charismatic funny guy hero type while in the American movies he's often portrayed as the Asian to laugh at. Even Jackie himself thought Rush Hour was shit and he didn't get the humor
“That’s a terrible movie,” Chan had thought. “They don’t allow me to do my own style [of action]. The English, I’m not good. Chris Tucker’s English, I don’t understand. Terrible movie!”

At the premiere, Chan was bewildered as to why the audience was in hysterics. “Why are they laughing, I just don’t understand,” he thought.
That's because he and his race are the joke; the funny accent, the culture clash with Tucker, its all centered around him being the Chinaman. But most importantly the stunts and action are just garbage compared to what Jackie does in his own movies. Like he said they didn't let him do it his way and it shows. Fuck American safety standards, the least these pompous actors can do given their fat paychecks is bleed and break their bones for us like Jackie does.

More likely it is to prove just how bat shit crazy large numbers on the left are.
I agree its bait on some level and that the leftists shouldn't take it but it that's not mutually exclusive to it being toxic right wing white identity politics.

I agree its bait on some level and that the leftists shouldn't take it but it that's not mutually exclusive to it being toxic right wing white identity politics.

Please explain how it is offensive or toxic.

If people just said "so what" and walked by that would be it.

This is not in anyway a racist poster.

So you ignore it unless it something offensive.

Please explain how this is offensive.

If its was poster saying being black is ok would that be differant?

I did not call it offensive. I said it was a weird racial troll move by weird internet guys. That is not what you want posted all around your neighborhood. Certainly anybody who owns a home in a decent neighborhood understands this.

So if you saw somebody late at night with a hoodie on looking shady, would you keep that out of your neighborhood?

Yeah, obviously we want to keep "shady" people out of the neighborhood. A hoodie would not be the reason that somebody seemed shady. Pretty much everyone wears hoodies.

I got news for you buddy.

If you really want to understand why there are pockets of anti-white attitudes in today's society, take a look in the mirror, because you, more than just about anyone on these forums, have established a very clear agenda that in your mind "it's NOT ok to be muslim" it's NOT ok to be gay", "it's NOT ok to be a minority, Mexican, or black".

Ya, when you continually fixate on lashing out at the aforementioned groups, you can fully expect that sooner or late a rebound effect will occur. So congratulations, the entire reason there are screeching SJWs, flamboyant homosexual parades, and a growing backlash against white people is because of people like you and all your little butt-buddies who comb the Internet day in and day out to feed your obsession with letting everyone know how much you disapprove of gays, feminists, SJWs, minorities, etc.
Nobody in here agrees with this or you except other disgruntled haters.

Personally I kind of did. Growing up I somehow got exposed to Jackie Chan's Chinese films which are amazing on so many levels. Then I saw his American films like Rush Hour and watching them was sad. In China Jackie's character is often a charismatic funny guy hero type while in the American movies he's often portrayed as the Asian to laugh at. Even Jackie himself thought Rush Hour was shit and he didn't get the humor

That's because he and his race are the joke; the funny accent, the culture clash with Tucker, its all centered around him being the Chinaman. But most importantly the stunts and action are just garbage compared to what Jackie does in his own movies. Like he said they didn't let him do it his way and it shows. Fuck American safety standards, the least these pompous actors can do given their fat paychecks is bleed and break their bones for us like Jackie does.
Yeah, I don't get why they turned a bad ass into a caricature. I mean Bruce Lee was accepted, and indeed revered, yet Chan had to be turned into an incidentally capable combatant? I know slapstick is part of his appeal but the dial got turned down too far as if he wouldn't be acceptable otherwise. I'd say it was due to his accent if it wasn't for Arnold.

Please explain how it is offensive or toxic.

If people just said "so what" and walked by that would be it.

This is not in anyway a racist poster.
In the same way BLM can be. The phrase "black lives matter" should not be controversial in any way on its own but do you really think you wouldn't have an issue on some level with BLM posters popping up in your neighborhood or workplace given some of the more radical activists associated with that movement?

Yeah, I don't get why they turned a bad ass into a caricature. I mean Bruce Lee was accepted, and indeed revered, yet Chan had to be turned into an incidentally capable combatant? I know slapstick is part of his appeal but the dial got turned down too far as if he wouldn't be acceptable otherwise. I'd say it was due to his accent if it wasn't for Arnold.
Bruce Lee always took himself seriously while Jackie relied heavily on slapstick in his own films. The problem is when it comes to comedy in the US and Asians, Asians are more often than not there to be laughed at, not with. Mickey Rooney's character in Breakfast at Tiffany's being the classic example. Jackie in essence plays a not entirely dissimilar character except of course its far less offensive for many reasons. But he's nonetheless there to be laughed at for being Asian whereas in Jackie's Chinese films he's laughed at for standard character flaws like being overconfident or for slapstick reasons.

This is like saying conservatives who are against BLM are against it because they don't believe black lives matter.

The reason people are against these posters is because they see it as a sign of right wing white identity politics and that's most likely what it is.
People are against BLM because they wish death on cops. They chant “Pigs in a blanket, fry em like bacon.” And other things that BLM says

People are against BLM because they wish death on cops. They chant “Pigs in a blanket, fry em like bacon.” And other things that BLM says
So does that mean you don't think black lives matter? Very racist of you rip.

A budding phrenologist, I see. God bless ya laddie! The only non-whites on your list are Hungarians, those rascally rapscallions.
are asians white? i mean, they are the whitest of any race right? literally

Back