UFC Caught Manipulating Official Data to Favor Conor after Loss to Khabib?

The second stats are the same stats fightmetric had right after the fight and that are up now. I don't know if the UFC corrects them based on that.

Khabib fan boys need to stop, Conor won fair and square, take your troll shit somewhere else plz.

The only significant things there are 12:17 to 18 seconds of control time, and 1 submission.

take a look at the entry for Pacquiao's knockout loss to Marquez. http://boxrec.com/en/boxer/6129

Pacquiao down in rd 3 & 6; Marquez down in rd 5

What to look for, homie?
Knockdown is when somebody falls on his ass but recovers and continues fighting.
Knockout is when somebody falls and is unable to continue fighting. That is not a knockdown.
Magny was totally out.
That's what the official result says.
KO(punch)

that seems to be his knee touching the mat as he's scuttling away from khabib and trying to get up though, not necessarily directly as a result of the punch

i can see the argument for it not being a knockdown since you're of course allowed to take a knee to stand up in mma

Whats a "true knock down"? It would be a knockdown in Boxing or Kickboxing. In MMA he was "knocked" by Khabib "down" to a technically grounded opponent. Pretty sure its a knock down
The concept is completely different in mma. In boxing it’s a technical distinction that leads to a count. In mma there’s no stop of action. A hand or knee touching the ground can be inconsequential in mma. There’s no difference in the outcome if his hand touches or not. In mma scoring the only thing that matters is the interepration of the impact of the blow, not whether there was technically a knockdown per boxing rules..

Neither Silva or Conor actually got knocked down. Conor was very close but his knee didn’t touch the ground.

I always presumed a knock down meant to knock someone down forcing them to be grounded to the floor. I would think they would need to at least have their knee touch the ground but I suppose the rules could have it slightly different. Maybe their back or stomach need to touch the ground.

I stumbled across this video and don't know what to make of it, honestly lol if it's true, absolutely shameful lengths the UFC will go to to protect their golden boy.

Anyone know if this is legit?

stats don't matter when conor made tap machine a thing.

if ufc wanted to protect conor they never let him fight khabib

The concept is completely different in mma. In boxing it’s a technical distinction that leads to a count. In mma there’s no stop of action. A hand or knee touching the ground can be inconsequential in mma. There’s no difference in the outcome if his hand touches or not. In mma scoring the only thing that matters is the interepration of the impact of the blow, not whether there was technically a knockdown per boxing rules..
But Conor was knocked down. He was considered a downed opponent when his knee hit the ground

And its not just Boxing rules. Its every combat sport where there are knockdowns

Neither Silva or Conor actually got knocked down. Conor was very close but his knee didn’t touch the ground.

I always presumed a knock down meant to knock someone down forcing them to be grounded to the floor. I would think they would need to at least have their knee touch the ground
raf,750x1000,075,t,101010 01c5ca27c6.u1.jpg

Like this..?

But Conor was knocked down. He was considered a downed opponent when his knee hit the ground

And its not just Boxing rules. Its every combat sport where there are knockdowns

That was a well-timed pillow fist punch. Conor stumbled back... That is not a knock down.

That was a well-timed pillow fist punch. Conor stumbled back... That is not a knock down.

I think you are making fun of how stupid Conor fans are, so i'll give you a like

Name Conor
Second name McGregor
Nationality Ireland
Age 22
Height 1.93 m
Weight 75 kg
Dick size Huge
Net worth Inestimable
MMA record 21 (21) -0-4
Boxing record 0-0-1
Particular signs Unbeaten, Awesome

Back