This proof that it doesn't matter how Alpha looking you are, a chick doesn't care

seen her look better, but 2/10 is harsh, 2/10 is something more like the 17 year old boy you have as your AV.
Agreed, anyone who thinks Rose is hot is displaying some serious tendencies.

Russians don't play.
You don't pull a gun on those dudes unless you're gonna use it.
You and your whole fam gonna wind up poisoned, or a gang of crazy Dagestanians gonna show up at your door with baseball bats and bears on chains

And get shot. Good idea.

Anyway it kind of kills the intimidation factor if he has to show up with a bunch of his friends just to deal with one American.

This isn't anything new. We knew from a long time ago that male select female base on appearance, female select male base on competence. Whatever criteria female select on male, the root always trace back to competence. (Women don't want fat men because it implies laziness).

Russians don't play.
You don't pull a gun on those dudes unless you're gonna use it.
You and your whole fam gonna wind up poisoned, or a gang of crazy Dagestanians gonna show up at your door with baseball bats and bears on chains
You watch too many movies. He's not pulling any of that shit IN America

Hayden is a LA 1 and hasn't been relevant in forever. Who cares.

I can usually come up with an insult for any man. But when I see Wladimir, I've got nothing.

I dunno about Wlad but his brother Vitaly is dumb as a brick. Maybe that's one of the reasons?

Hayden Panettiere goes from this guy a multimillionaire, handsome, tall and masculine world champion boxer who is the father of her baby

article-2303228-190A81F7000005DC-90_634x710.jpg

27D2190C00000578-0-image-m-2_1429630259088.jpg

To this pale regular looking dude who is just an ASPIRING actor and probably broke
bd7d15a5116e3b919ae0d719b4dd7165

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/hayden-panettiere-boyfriend-brian-hickerson-162609287.html

This is clearly a hairline issue @Rex Kwon Do @Wadtucket @LouisBolanos @315MMAFighter

What this proves is that blue eyed men with soulful personalities are the GOAT with sluts.

Humour is a solid foundation for any relationship. Many other things like looks and money can come and go, but humour will remain.

There's a difference between being a clown and saying funny things that make people laugh.
Some women like both.

He got into a fight with his own dad not Haydens dad

Now I understand why you are so confused all the time
LOL, I got to you with that Wiggins burn, didn't I? Rent free.

I'll be sure to pay closer attention to the next TMZ headline I Google for a throwaway joke in the future.

She probably got tired of him whoopjng her ass.

Just a thought.

Back