2018 PotWR Round 5: The General Election

Sherdog PotWR Round 5: General Election Ballot

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Once a President always a President., something you'll never be!
I agree with once a pres, always a pres, but remember Obamas mic drop when mocking Trump? Never say never.

I liked the vids btw. Lol

Is it time for another Report-a-Thon?

We make a thread where posters offer to have there report history shared (and those that don't volunteer are shamed into consenting)?

Let's do it.

Is it time for another Report-a-Thon?

We make a thread where posters offer to have there report history shared (and those that don't volunteer are shamed into consenting)?

I don't give out info on how often someone uses the report feature. Homer is banned and it was made public already one of the reasons was excessive/frivolous reporting. For an active poster, it isn't a good idea to give that information out, even if they ask for it.

I don't give out info on how often someone uses the report feature. Homer is banned and it was made public already one of the reasons was excessive/frivolous reporting. For an active poster, it isn't a good idea to give that information out, even if they ask for it.

Told ya, @Jack V Savage

Did you make this up yourself?

It's beautiful and extremely on-point.

@Jack V Savage has a way of putting things simply and eloquently.

I'm officially distancing myself from the conversations regarding druggings, rapes, and attacks on family members.

Bravo, better late than never.

I like Cubo more than 95% of the posters, but dudes like @Palis supporting him so hard makes me apprehensive. Only because he's a slightly cuntier right wing version of me.

Dude might want to get himself checked then. Pretty sure I might have banged a homeless chick there.

Well. Can someone tell me who is winning and by what margins?

Check the media thread around post #4 it gets updated with real results

It's strange how this election is actually a microcosm of our national elections—media and all.

Yeah but not in the way you think. Its the "we want a leader not a reader effect". The one right poster who ever did a media imitation in three years was a wiki leaks impersonator, and there has been little interest from the right ever since.

Second vid does not work

First one just LOL!!!!

What’s up wr, candidate luckyshot here dr7nk as a skunk. 5 minutes ama.

Edit: That’s all for Tonight folks. Thank you.
Oohh, this one looks exploitable guys. Ripe for the position from where I'm sitting....
<{ohyeah}>

See, nothing was directed toward his wife, and you all know that. Fawlty was making the equivalent of a "yo mamma" joke, and he had no way to know that Cubo would show it to her to try to upset her.

Cubo: "Mom, mom, this kid at school who's never met or seen you said that when you sit around the house, you really sit around the house."
Cubo's mom: "That's fucked up. I'm trying my best to lose weight, but it's hard."
Cubo the next day: "You asshole, you made my mom sad."
Why don’t you ask her if it was a “yo mama” joke? @Tufts It came across as a tasteless personal insult against a family member. Not even I would say something like that, and I’m Jimmy Russler.

Actually I missed the initial exchange when it was originally posted and only caught it a couple of days later. We hung out with @HomeCheese the day it was posted, and when our friend was about to bring it up, @Cubo de Sangre changed the topic and directed the conversation away from the election. So he actually did the opposite of what @Jack V Savage is accusing him of doing. He went out of his way to keep me from seeing it. it was only when I realized I had missed some posts, that I went back and looked and then brought it up to him. That was when the fight started behind the scenes. Ask those guys when Cubo brought it up to them if you don't believe me.

Just to be clear:
1. To mimic @Gutter Chris i do what i want when i want and I read what I wand and I post when I want and nobody tells me what to do so nobody showed me anything i saw it with my very own with my very own eyes on my very own laptop after Cubo tried to keep me from seeing it so it wouldn't upset me.
2. It wasn't a joke. It was a nasty comment directed at someone the poster made clear he did not like and written to someone who is a nice guy on the forum. But hey, say I give him the benefit of the doubt and it was a (bad) yo mamma joke, once Cubo said it was offensive, at no point was an apology given. Instead @Fawlty doubled down and then @luckyshot chose to make it public by putting it in his most recent speech.
3. I only reacted after the ugliness over drugging women and not reporting it came up in the round of 4. Between that, the vile comments about my friend waiting for my husband to die so he could slide it up my ass, and the fact that the potential VP of the Sherdog left (Democrats being the party I support in real life) has the avatar that he has, I felt real concern over what appears to be a lot of misogyny from a group of people that should be held at a higher standard than what I am seeing here.
4. If I was going to get upset about one single thing and post, I would have said something about Jack repeatedly telling my husband to log off and kill himself. Your behavior is not what I expect from a person who claims to be liberal. In my world, liberals care about people.
5. Since everyone keeps harping on me being upset at being called unattractive, this is how I feel about what u boyz think of my appearance:

giphy.gif

Isn’t it true that when my husband found out your wife likes spam, he insisted on sending her a care package with spam flavoured Mac nuts and local Hawaiian honey?

Actually I missed the initial exchange when it was originally posted and only caught it a couple of days later. We hung out with @HomeCheese the day it was posted, and when our friend was about to bring it up, @Cubo de Sangre changed the topic and directed the conversation away from the election. So he actually did the opposite of what @Jack V Savage is accusing him of doing. He went out of his way to keep me from seeing it. it was only when I realized I had missed some posts, that I went back and looked and then brought it up to him. That was when the fight started behind the scenes. Ask those guys when Cubo brought it up to them if you don't believe me.

Just to be clear:
1. To mimic @Gutter Chris i do what i want when i want and I read what I wand and I post when I want and nobody tells me what to do so nobody showed me anything i saw it with my very own with my very own eyes on my very own laptop after Cubo tried to keep me from seeing it so it wouldn't upset me.
2. It wasn't a joke. It was a nasty comment directed at someone the poster made clear he did not like and written to someone who is a nice guy on the forum. But hey, say I give him the benefit of the doubt and it was a (bad) yo mamma joke, once Cubo said it was offensive, at no point was an apology given. Instead @Fawlty doubled down and then @luckyshot chose to make it public by putting it in his most recent speech.
3. I only reacted after the ugliness over drugging women and not reporting it came up in the round of 4. Between that, the vile comments about my friend waiting for my husband to die so he could slide it up my ass, and the fact that the potential VP of the Sherdog left (Democrats being the party I support in real life) has the avatar that he has, I felt real concern over what appears to be a lot of misogyny from a group of people that should be held at a higher standard than what I am seeing here.
4. If I was going to get upset about one single thing and post, I would have said something about Jack repeatedly telling my husband to log off and kill himself. Your behavior is not what I expect from a person who claims to be liberal. In my world, liberals care about people.
5. Since everyone keeps harping on me being upset at being called unattractive, this is how I feel about what u boyz think of my appearance:

giphy.gif

Isn’t it true that when my husband found out your wife likes spam, he insisted on sending her a care package with spam flavoured Mac nuts and local Hawaiian honey?
Wait, this is cubos wife? Man, I need to get the fuck outta here

Unless someone can tell me which is more right leaning, I am going to eeny meeny miney mo vote.

I will vote for whoever is more right leaning or who is less SJW oriented.

Which one is most likely to Card/ban someone for expressing non-PC views ?

Unless someone can tell me which is more right leaning, I am going to eeny meeny miney mo vote.

@Cubo de Sangre is center rightish

@luckyshot is left

Lucky is left, while Cubo isn't right or left.

Lucky is much more SJW tolerant while Cubo just wants honest discussion.

Lucky is left, while Cubo isn't right or left.

Lucky is much more SJW tolerant while Cubo just wants honest discussion.

I think it's more that Lucky is much more tolerant period, while Cubo tries to attack people into agreeing with him.

A few of the WR mods wouldn't have qualified either. There's a lot of time that goes into moderating that it cuts down on posting overall.

True. these threads are probably 90% of my posting since I got modded

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back