2018 PotWR Round 5: The General Election

Sherdog PotWR Round 5: General Election Ballot

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually I missed the initial exchange when it was originally posted and only caught it a couple of days later. We hung out with @HomeCheese the day it was posted, and when our friend was about to bring it up, @Cubo de Sangre changed the topic and directed the conversation away from the election. So he actually did the opposite of what @Jack V Savage is accusing him of doing. He went out of his way to keep me from seeing it. it was only when I realized I had missed some posts, that I went back and looked and then brought it up to him. That was when the fight started behind the scenes. Ask those guys when Cubo brought it up to them if you don't believe me.

Just to be clear:
1. To mimic @Gutter Chris i do what i want when i want and I read what I wand and I post when I want and nobody tells me what to do so nobody showed me anything i saw it with my very own with my very own eyes on my very own laptop after Cubo tried to keep me from seeing it so it wouldn't upset me.
2. It wasn't a joke. It was a nasty comment directed at someone the poster made clear he did not like and written to someone who is a nice guy on the forum. But hey, say I give him the benefit of the doubt and it was a (bad) yo mamma joke, once Cubo said it was offensive, at no point was an apology given. Instead @Fawlty doubled down and then @luckyshot chose to make it public by putting it in his most recent speech.
3. I only reacted after the ugliness over drugging women and not reporting it came up in the round of 4. Between that, the vile comments about my friend waiting for my husband to die so he could slide it up my ass, and the fact that the potential VP of the Sherdog left (Democrats being the party I support in real life) has the avatar that he has, I felt real concern over what appears to be a lot of misogyny from a group of people that should be held at a higher standard than what I am seeing here.
4. If I was going to get upset about one single thing and post, I would have said something about Jack repeatedly telling my husband to log off and kill himself. Your behavior is not what I expect from a person who claims to be liberal. In my world, liberals care about people.
5. Since everyone keeps harping on me being upset at being called unattractive, this is how I feel about what u boyz think of my appearance:

giphy.gif

Isn’t it true that when my husband found out your wife likes spam, he insisted on sending her a care package with spam flavoured Mac nuts and local Hawaiian honey?

Please God give us a murder/suicide

Actually I missed the initial exchange when it was originally posted and only caught it a couple of days later. We hung out with @HomeCheese the day it was posted, and when our friend was about to bring it up, @Cubo de Sangre changed the topic and directed the conversation away from the election. So he actually did the opposite of what @Jack V Savage is accusing him of doing. He went out of his way to keep me from seeing it. it was only when I realized I had missed some posts, that I went back and looked and then brought it up to him. That was when the fight started behind the scenes. Ask those guys when Cubo brought it up to them if you don't believe me.

Just to be clear:
1. To mimic @Gutter Chris i do what i want when i want and I read what I wand and I post when I want and nobody tells me what to do so nobody showed me anything i saw it with my very own with my very own eyes on my very own laptop after Cubo tried to keep me from seeing it so it wouldn't upset me.
2. It wasn't a joke. It was a nasty comment directed at someone the poster made clear he did not like and written to someone who is a nice guy on the forum. But hey, say I give him the benefit of the doubt and it was a (bad) yo mamma joke, once Cubo said it was offensive, at no point was an apology given. Instead @Fawlty doubled down and then @luckyshot chose to make it public by putting it in his most recent speech.
3. I only reacted after the ugliness over drugging women and not reporting it came up in the round of 4. Between that, the vile comments about my friend waiting for my husband to die so he could slide it up my ass, and the fact that the potential VP of the Sherdog left (Democrats being the party I support in real life) has the avatar that he has, I felt real concern over what appears to be a lot of misogyny from a group of people that should be held at a higher standard than what I am seeing here.
4. If I was going to get upset about one single thing and post, I would have said something about Jack repeatedly telling my husband to log off and kill himself. Your behavior is not what I expect from a person who claims to be liberal. In my world, liberals care about people.
5. Since everyone keeps harping on me being upset at being called unattractive, this is how I feel about what u boyz think of my appearance:

giphy.gif

Isn’t it true that when my husband found out your wife likes spam, he insisted on sending her a care package with spam flavoured Mac nuts and local Hawaiian honey?
tenor.gif

@Warlord Palis I'm not a big fan of your posting but nice sense of humor with the videos, as tremendously cheesy as they were. It took me a while to figure out that you're just taking a piss at all of this Sherdoggery and not the moron character you play but hey, a tip of the hat to ya bud.

Plus this confirms what I've always figured that I'm significantly more well-built and handsome than you are so thumbs up hero.

@Warlord Palis I'm not a big fan of your posting but nice sense of humor with the videos, as tremendously cheesy as they were. It took me a while to figure out that you're just taking a piss at all of this Sherdoggery and not the moron character you play but hey, a tip of the hat to ya bud.

Plus this confirms what I've always figured that I'm significantly more well-built and handsome than you are so thumbs up hero.

I have always found Palis to be pretty funny. Seems like a cool dude to me. His videos were funny as hell for sure.

tagging me is like asking me to not vote.

unless it''s @Clippy

hail @Clippy
PyTM.gif

I hope replying to your posts is OK

Clippy endorsed candidate at luckyshot is ready to work for your vote!!!

VOTE LUCKSHOT!!!!

But look at you now. This here is all just a facade to keep us simple people thinking we have some kind of control. But deep down everyone really knows we're under the boot of the Blue-Names.
Maybe so. But @JDragon and @Gandhi were right to hold my feet to the fire on that one. It was a terrible example of partisan shit-posting, trolling at its worst. That post came during a very dark time for the War Room. The purge was an eye opener for me. And a fate that I would have shared if it hadn't been for some loyal friends putting their necks out for me. I saw the POTWR election as a chance to redeem myself, to try and bring the War Room together, rather than help divide it. I lost, I'm sure that post helped, I'm OK with that. I feel I'm better for the experience, I ran a clean campaign, I tried not to smear anyone.

@Clippy I revoke mine own vote to thee, did betray me thee has't f'r not showing thy true col'rs. F'r leftist scum i shalt not vote and may thy supp'rt f'r those folk p'rish and wilt. Never ever again invoke my name.

May hell take thee
What the fuck

Did @MC OverPressure help you write this mess???

Maybe so. But @JDragon and @Gandhi were right to hold my feet to the fire on that one. It was a terrible example of partisan shit-posting, trolling at its worst. That post came during a very dark time for the War Room. The purge was an eye opener for me. And a fate that I would have shared if it hadn't been for some loyal friends putting their necks out for me. I saw the POTWR election as a chance to redeem myself, to try and bring the War Room together, rather than help divide it. I lost, I'm sure that post helped, I'm OK with that. I feel I'm better for the experience, I ran a clean campaign, I tried not to smear anyone.
Wait, you were one of those dweebs actively trying to fuck shit up because you could never win an argument? ffs

I guess it was a long time ago and all is forgiven, but it's like hearing your brother jerked off on your carpet 5 years ago or something.

^--Whenever someone says this it's a guaranteed the opposite.

It's ok buddy, go ahead and tell us how you really feel. Don't throw those limp wrist soft balls.
Maybe someday you'll be high profile enough to be featured on The Golden Palace.

Wow I been sick and stuck doing errands all day and am catching up to this shit

I thought I was a tag whore but @Warlord Palis is on a whole nother level. My fuck what a whore

Can't even be fucking bothered to make new interesting messages

Put some effort into it

I only ask we have one trump tweeted somethingand I didn’t liek it meagthread to merge them all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back