Khabib advice to female fighters:

Its a philosophy, he even gave them advice, cant be mad if you ask and dont get the response you want.

I like Khabib for those "sexist" comments he is talking his mind not what media wants to hear.

people claim that his views are like someone of 50 years ago...I can tell you firsthand, that many men feel that way...that women do not belong in contact fighting sports...women should be supporting their man...cooking his meals.

Looks a little set up to me asking a devout Muslim about women doing professional fighting, and seems they got the response they wanted...

Yeah, it's nothing to do with the fact that I have 2 daughters?

Khabib embarrassed himself on that show, his comments are fairly typical from him, but the fact that he's giggling like a little school boy while he says it shows him up for what he really is....
Please t ferg put some humility on this dagestani dumpster. Can’t wait for him to be beaten.

On a side note, hilarious that sherdoggers pretending to either be unmarried, not have a sister, or not have a mom. Probably on that gay daddy shit

Khabib embarrassed himself on that show, his comments are fairly typical from him, but the fact that he's giggling like a little school boy while he says it shows him up for what he really is....

fedor has said the same thing. that women should not be fighting..he said with a bit more class...but that sentiment is not rare.

Middle of the day and im already entertained! I love you Sherbros <3

giphy.gif
My new favorite gif.....awesome.

Somebody give this unique and special snowflake a pat on the back.

Please t ferg put some humility on this dagestani dumpster. Can’t wait for him to be beaten.

On a side note, hilarious that sherdoggers pretending to either be unmarried, not have a sister, or not have a mom. Probably on that gay daddy shit
I will be here to bump 1000 khabib threads and make like 100 different threads about him when he loses. I'm sure I will get banned because the mods love khabib.

It will be worth it and I will do it all knowing that may be the consequence.

Having a problem with WMMA only makes sense if you only watch HW men fight, every other weight/gender class is Special Olympics Bumper Bowling Participation Trophy "sports".

Beautiful comments. Western cultural imperialism must be resisted at all costs. If it were up to the Western liberals (and even so-called "conservatives" who are not conservative at all and only care about tax cuts), all women in the world would become promiscuous, transgender, men-beating, child-abandoning prostitutes.

being a SJW, cuck, whatever, and having sex with women is awesome guys, you should try it some time

Religion is cancer

I dislike religion as well but believe me... if I have to pic from being a religious person to the typical nowadays sissy that gets dominated and controlled by women... i prefer the former.

My original comment was about how much the fans here turn a blind eye, depending on who said it..... I mentioned nothing about the forgiveability of the comment.

I understand, I think I was just using myself as an example as to why “fans are turning a blind eye”. Like, I’m not turning a blind eye to his bullshit, but I’m not gonna go out of my way to shit on it, because of the circumstance.

Now, if you or OP were to argue that the UFC should do something about it, or that promoting him while he says this shit is “unforgivable” or should not be turned a blind eye to... I think that has more weight to it for sure.

Back