• LouisBolanos

Votes: 35 12.7%
  • Verace

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • KazDibiase

Votes: 9 3.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If anybody wants one of these made into a gif with your head of choice, let me know. I have a template made and can bust these out real fast. Would be funny to fill the forum with about 100 different versions.

rffcMA6.gif
tony ferguson !

If anybody wants one of these made into a gif with your head of choice, let me know. I have a template made and can bust these out real fast. Would be funny to fill the forum with about 100 different versions.

rffcMA6.gif

Randy with a sausage in his hand would be great.

If not, mean mug Thiago Silva would be awsome.
thiago-thumb.jpg

Randy with a sausage in his hand would be great. If not, mean mug Thiago Silva would be awsome.

Ya know I could take out that glass and make it a sausage. I have already thought of that idea for the shoop thread but that would require some work to do it properly. i would need to remove the glass and rebuild his hand throughout 29 frames. We have the technology to rebuild him, but I dont wanna take 2 hours or 3 hours or however long that project would take to do it properly. i mean i could just put a sausage over the glass, call it a day, and we can have some lols... but homie dont play that.

edit: haha I see you edited it with a pic. I am on it kind sir.

Anyways I am looking for a pic of Thiago Silva for ya but am having problems finding one. If you can find one that would help me out. He can be looking straight or at a 45 degree angle but no more than that. No side shots. No hands in the way too.

Last edited:
As a guy that has been around near 20 years, I only have ever heard of like 4 of those guys.... and have fought with two.

I haven't been around but I voted anyway

cheers and hope a mcgregor hater wins

Agreed. I voted for @FrankieNYC and @Wadtucket. @FrankieNYC always brings his A game with the numbers and the informative posts.

On a side note it's good to see you posting more again this year @JKS. Always enjoyed your analysis and level headed posts since I found this site.

Thanks! Nice to hear. I am still on here a lot to read and keep up but post less..new business and busy. I find mma discussion in general to be so much about business and politics these days and less about the actual fights. I don't mind talking about here and there that as its become such a big part of the sport, but how much can you discuss about PEDs, revenues, ppvs, tv deals, Conor and Jones antics lol before it just gets so repetitive and annoying.

Randy with a sausage in his hand would be great.

I did it. Pain in my ass to take out that champagne glass. 3 hrs +. @BC This should be the official vote meme/logo for all the "Of the Year" threads.

zFvpP4q.gif

same gif w/o the "vote" is in the spoiler.

GN5GkTM.gif

Last edited:
I did it. Pain in my ass to take out that champagne glass. 3 hrs +. @BC This should be the official vote meme/logo for all the "Of the Year" threads.

zFvpP4q.gif

same gif w/o the "vote" is in the spoiler.

GN5GkTM.gif

<{anton}>

300 odd votes have been cast. That's 150 people voting. Where's the traffic?

Not sure but there’s still 3 days left to vote

I'm going to make a few calls. Get Ireland on board. They can be my Florida

One thing I noticed while searching for quotes is that all of you have potty mouths, profanity on profanity, I was reporting you all while building this thread tbh.

Back