• LouisBolanos

Votes: 35 12.7%
  • Verace

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • KazDibiase

Votes: 9 3.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reported both of you for questioning the integrity of the superb poster that is @BC

What's your agenda here, really?

Excellent work @ortizgnp

b26.gif

It appears to me that there are indeed hidden agendas here.

Man if I had any more room in my sig, I would put that quote in it. Mind if I use it if I can finnagle some room? Oh.. and thanks brah!!

I'm awed that I made the list. Maybe all those shoop requests, avatar requests, forum emoji request, etc payed off haha.
of course dude.... feel free

Wait ... you didn't vote for yourself? I kinda thought to myself: "yeah, the ones with only 1 vote obviously voted for themselves".

Now I'm REALLY depressed.

Poll is probably rigged, though. Fucking russians.
lol na I thought it would be weird voting for myself. @LouisBolanos got my 2nd vote(I didnt realise until after Id originally posted that I could vote more than once.)

its cool..... none of us know who the fuck you are. So we're even ;)

Well if I posted 46000 times in the last 8 years instead of just 2500 in the last 9, maybe I'd be heard of o_O

The funny thing was, yours was one of the names I recognised, only because I used to live in Scotland. You sound like you are from Edinburgh to me. Where the c*nts all live ;)

Also, my like to post ratio is slightly higher. Just sayin.

Well if I posted 46000 times in the last 8 years instead of just 2500 in the last 9, maybe I'd be heard of o_O

The funny thing was, yours was one of the names I recognised, only because I used to live in Scotland. You sound like you are from Edinburgh to me. Where the c*nts all live ;)

Also, my like to post ratio is slightly higher. Just sayin.
na mate..... nobody would give a fuck either way lol

and hey, do you have any idea how difficult it was to catch up with my post count? the fact I have more likes now than I have posts is good enough for me. (Also na I dont live in Edinburgh, and I agree thats where the cunts live.... although you should be slapped for censoring the word "cunts")

Oh and thanks for making me feel bad. If Id known my name was one you recognise I wouldnt have said shit lol

you only have 2 votes, you have no right of speaking
I made the list without posting much in the heavies this year..... I dont deserve poster of the year. But am on the list anyway. I'll take that as a win

who are you again?

I made the list without posting much in the heavies this year..... I dont deserve poster of the year. But am on the list anyway. I'll take that as a win

who are you again?
Its none of your business lol
but you're really butthurt over this, I was just joking, I know you
then again why would a Dutchie know a wee lad from Northern England

lol Im just fucking around dude :D

did me forgetting to like your post make it seem like I was serious?

who are you again?

then again why would a Dutchie know a wee lad from Northern England

H e l a x

Back