• KazDibiase

Votes: 9 3.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
then again why would a Dutchie know a wee lad from Northern England
giphy.gif

just noticed your edit ya cunt

na mate..... nobody would give a fuck either way lol

and hey, do you have any idea how difficult it was to catch up with my post count? the fact I have more likes now than I have posts is good enough for me. (Also na I dont live in Edinburgh, and I agree thats where the cunts live.... although you should be slapped for censoring the word "cunts")

Oh and thanks for making me feel bad. If Id known my name was one you recognise I wouldnt have said shit lol

Oh they'd give a fuck i chose to make them. I was inaugurated into the Troll hall of fame on mumsnet. Millennial mommys are less likely to be triggered than a Jon Jones fan on here.

"i wean my baby at 3 months and don't vaccinate" = 1500 likes.

I didn't actually think you were from Edinburgh, i just said they were cunts so you would expose yourself as a Glaswegian. I'm narrowing you down to see if I ever trained with you in Glasgow, and to see who won :)

Oh they'd give a fuck i chose to make them. I was inaugurated into the Troll hall of fame on mumsnet. Millennial mommys are less likely to be triggered than a Jon Jones fan on here.

"i wean my baby at 3 months and don't vaccinate" = 1500 likes.

I didn't actually think you were from Edinburgh, i just said they were cunts so you would expose yourself as a Glaswegian. I'm narrowing you down to see if I ever trained with you in Glasgow, and to see who won :)
ahaha I aint a Weegie either. Im right in the middle of both cities. Both are about a 45 minutes drive from my house.

Done muay thai at some gyms in Glasgow though. Well mostly at the Griphouse and a sparathon at GTBA.

ahaha I aint a Weegie either. Im right in the middle of both cities. Both are about a 45 minutes drive from my house.

Done muay thai at some gyms in Glasgow though. Well mostly at the Griphouse and a sparathon at GTBA.

Poor fucker. If you live in Bathgate/Livingston, you deserve an award.

I only trained at the Grip House once so doubt we sparred. Good gym though.

Poor fucker. If you live in Bathgate/Livingston, you deserve an award.

I only trained at the Grip House once so doubt we sparred. Good gym though.
na I dont live there, although the new Higher Level gym is in Bathgate so while living there would be shit at least Id get excellent training. I live near Falkirk.

Yeah the Grip is a good gym, didnt get to train there as much as I wanted to but the coaches are awesome

If anybody wants one of these made into a gif with your head of choice, let me know. I have a template made and can bust these out real fast. Would be funny to fill the forum with about 100 different versions.

rffcMA6.gif

I always like reading the posts of @FrankieNYC

Good info on numbers and finances.

Back