Ivanka Trump involved in negotiations for Trump Hotel rentals during inauguration at 40 milllion

Charging 40 million for the inauguration stay at his trump hotel is not stealing? His criminal family over charged
Hey, if people are willing to pay for it, why not?

Unless, of course it was about access and policy influence...
I'll have to think about this and weigh likelihoods.
<Prem974>

... They're a big bunch of crooks

Charging 40 million for the inauguration stay at his trump hotel is not stealing? His criminal family over charged

It's their hotel they can charge whatever the hell they want. They didn't force anybody to stay there did they?

Ok, I understand that part so far I think, but then what does that part have to do with the hotel? forgive me if it's obvious and i'm just being dumb. It's late and I just got off work lol. Not trying to be tedious
He paid money to his hotel to rent at least the ballroom, and maybe for rooms or other services, at very inflated rates. I believe they have an e-mail chain where they proposed charging $ 175,000 and someone on their team responded that was too high and it should be closer to $85,000.

To be honest I haven't followed it so closely to know all the specifics but it seems like the scheme they used to funnel their dad's money to his children and avoid paying taxes. So they had donations for the inauguration and funneled X amount of that to his businesses.

Also some of that money may have been from foreign donors for preferred access to the administration. They donated it to the inauguration as a way to hide the transaction.

Hey, if people are willing to pay for it, why not?

Unless, of course it was about access and policy influence...
I'll have to think about this and weigh likelihoods.

If quid pro quo is shown, then I obviously have HUGE issue with it

He paid money to his hotel to rent at least the ballroom, and maybe for rooms or other services, at very inflated rates. I believe they have an e-mail chain where they proposed charging $ 175,000 and someone on their team responded that was too high and it should be closer to $85,000.

To be honest I haven't followed it so closely to know all the specifics but it seems like the scheme they used to funnel their dad's money to his children and avoid paying taxes. So they had donations for the inauguration and funneled X amount of that to his businesses.

Also some of that money may have been from foreign donors for preferred access to the administration. They donated it to the inauguration as a way to hide the transaction.

This is why it's stupid to tax giving your wealth to your children. This kind of thing seems near impossible to prove, and I don't really see the moral issue of sneaking money to your family. Quid pro quo is a no go tho

It's their hotel they can charge whatever the hell they want. They didn't force anybody to stay there did they?
Imagine throwing a Christmas party at work and you raised $500 for the catering. You decide to spend it on your mother's company but she only supplies half the amount of food that the usual place you have cater your events provides. Some people might not get to eat but you don't mind because she made a hefty profit.

So this crime family's darling daughter ivanka negotiated deals with Trump hotel and over charged to a tune of $40 million. Now no one knows where all that money went to. I knew Trump wanted to be president to brand himself and sell his brand but milking the public and making profits and over charging is too much. This guy needs to get locked up along with members like Jared, Donald Jr and Ivanka. Leave Melania alone I can care for her when hubby is in jail. By caring I mean making her happy every night. Wink wink. Giving her a happy ending, wink wink. Showing her how big my hands are compared to Trump, wink wink

When consumed by fanaticism we only see through what has seduced us, which is why everyone is guilty except for what we have associated with. You are acting as a tool in a deceitful game of power that will never benefit you.

Last edited:
Ivanka's not the president, charging more than you think something is worth is not a crime, and this a pretty pathetic fantasy about you tugging dicks in a massage parlor, wink wink.

So this crime family's darling daughter ivanka negotiated deals with Trump hotel and over charged to a tune of $40 million. Now no one knows where all that money went to. I knew Trump wanted to be president to brand himself and sell his brand but milking the public and making profits and over charging is too much. This guy needs to get locked up along with members like Jared, Donald Jr and Ivanka. Leave Melania alone I can care for her when hubby is in jail. By caring I mean making her happy every night. Wink wink. Giving her a happy ending, wink wink. Showing her how big my hands are compared to Trump, wink wink

Still wood:)

Jesus Christ.

Anyways. Forty million is unaccounted for?
The transparency president?
Drain the swamp?

He was completely unaware of what was happening?

You know that's fucking bullshit.
Everything he's denied so far has turned out to be true.

What would we know if Fox News was "reporting" on Trump's malfeasance? Not a damned thing.
The American public would have been completely in the dark as to his extraordinarily unethical behavior.

Somebody pocketed forty million.
Total mystery.

So what's the crime? She raised prices because demand for rooms at Trump hotel went up?

So what's the crime? She raised prices because demand for rooms at Trump hotel went up?
Not established as a crime, they spent X on the inauguration and 40 million of it is unaccounted for, and that's a problem they need to explain.
$150,000 a night, it's absurd to think they weren't making money hand over fist selling access and peddling influence.

Its definitely shady, but IIRC she wasn't part of his staff at the time so not sure she did anything illegal

Back