As a hater... have you ever felt bad for the guy you were rooting against?

Not really. I don't like the fighter for a reason, after all.

I can't hate someone whose willing to do things I am not, while I watch them get beat to a pulp while drinking a beer. Hell I'll always be a fan of Charlie Brenanman for beating Rick Story. I do dislike fighters with a holier than you attitude, Jon Jones, cough cough

I can’t think of any but I don’t hate a lot of fighters. Maybe Hendricks when he was robbed against GSP but only because he clearly won. Luh GSP tho so my sympathy didn’t go too far.

Conor’s losses were enjoyable.

Ronda’s losses were beautiful.

Puke Rockholds losses are nice but somehow he manages to wake up an arrogant kunt even moments after getting brutally knocked the fuck out.
I like Rockhold but he's the biggest douche bag in the UFC, he still banged Demi Lovato though, but what c or d list celebrity hasn't at this point, shit I forgot CB Dollaway is dating her now

I seriously can't think of an event that would make me feel bad for that queef Cringby Covington. No loss that unjust, no injury that brutal.

As for Conor, the only thing that would make me feel bad for him is if something seriously bad happened to his son.

Those are the only fighters I can admit to being a hater of. A lot of others I root against in every fight, but don't really feel that strongly about them.

Lol great post. I felt the exact same way as you haha. I'm definitely a CW hater but I do feel bad for what he's been through lately. I still enjoy all his fights.

Have you ever rooted against a guy for a long time and after they fall in disgrace is like you start to feeling bad for him?

This is my case:

#1 Chris Weidman hater here. I cant stand the guy and have been very vocal about it. I even got yellowcarder (the mod was probably a CW nuthugger tho).

And no.. Im not a salty Anderson fan. I enjoy watching the Spider as everybody else but thats it.

As the biggest Weidman hater here I can say it is getting thougher and thougher.

First Rockhold took the title from him after taking a few years and braincells off Weidman. Could have not been happier.. the delusional guy that said he was the GOAT MW after beating some old guys was getting humbled in a big way. The ref and his corner didnt give a fuck about his health. Good... that will show him.

I was hoping big time for Conor against Aldo, but I felt awful for the way Aldo lost. But that being said I didn't hate Aldo.

For the fighters I did hate, no, never felt bad. In fact they still bring me a lot of joy. Ronda vs Holly for example I can watch 100 times.

Ah yes. I do this all the time but I'm an exceptionally compassionate chap.

I hated Hendo and Crocop for over a decade until I got to watch them lose via KO repeatedly. After that all my hate was gone.

Hendo won the title in his last fight imo
Crocop was another grand prix

While at one point in time I hated them, I've grown to admire and respect them both.

Conor when he got punched in the face after he lost.... when I find out next day that he started it.. my hate got bigger and I was glad about everything. So yeah, but only for less than a day.

I'm going to feel a little bad when Jones head clatters off the canvas.

Koschek has been finished in his last 5 fights

<{hughesimpress}>

never liked Koscheck felt bad about his eye and how it messed with him until he retired

Never.

Anything bad that happens to them, they deserved it.

Felt a little bad for Honda after getting besmirched the second time by Nunes.

This is mine, too. I couldn't stand Ronda and was over the moon when Holly starched her, and that was it - I was satisfied. I got nothing out of the massacre that was the Nunes fight, and I'm glad she's chosen another route where she can take less (or no) damage.

Back