Here is what I don’t get about khabib fans

RedUnfinishedFalcon-max-1mb.gif

Can someone explain to me why when Khabib fights its "boring ground and pound that is awful to watch and Noone cares about" but when GSP fights he's "the most dynamic exciting elite Goat of all time!!1!1"?
Nobody is saying that but GSP is clearly much more well rounded.

My dislike for Khabib is purely on his personality rather than his ability as a fighter.
Make no mistake, the man had paid his dues. He has been training and training since he was a boy. No wonder he is so elite. In terms of fighting age, even though he is 30, his fight age is something like 70 or 80 years old. He is super experienced.
I also suspect Khabib is on something special. His cardio is great, he cuts a lot of weight and his cardio does not fail. He is known to be ridiculously strong, even for training partners in a higher weight class than him. It wouldn't surprise me if Khabib is on some designer peds that remain undetected in his piss. He probably was able to finance this special stuff when he had that Russian oligarch funding him and spoiling him rotten with sports cars and shit like that. Now that the oligarch has been imprisoned for embezzlement on fight nights global, Khabib is suddenly talking less about legacy, more about money fights and even moreso about retiring.
Something about Khabib just doesn't cut it with me. He's got a history of coming across like a bully walking around with his band of bearded brothers. Tony Ferguson and Nate Diaz have alluded to this. Then we sort of got to see it when Artem Lobov was hounded by them and intimidated. Khabib probably could whoop Artems ass by himself, so the gang of them rounding him up just came across all the more disgusting.
Also, we haven't seen Khabib face adversity yet in fights. The one time he looked on the defensive was against Abel Trujillo. His ridiculous strength got him out of it quick.
I can never root for fighters like Khabib. It's all brawn and aggression. you never see him show creativity in the face of adversity. Those underdog fighters who turn the tide in one beatiful moment of creativity are the fighters I always root for.
The Japanese fighter who beat Anderson Silva with the leg lock after being bullied and dominated all the way through.
The hail mary triangle by Bearjew after being dominated by Magomed Ankalaev for 3 rounds.
Joaquim Silva's comeback against Jared Gordon after being dominated in the first two rounds was a thing of beauty.
They don't happen very often, but when they do, it's fucking sweet.
Tony Ferguson is a super creative fighter. I would love it if he pulled off some outlandish shit and sub Khabib.

The Fight I really want to see badly is Khabib vs Rory!! Holy shit that would be nice.

Must not frequent this forum if you can't see that gsp threads Far outnumber the rest.
And this means nothing. GSPs accomplishments are what make him goat. Khabib isn't close to being as accomplished as GSP.

Khabib fans talk so much shit based on the guy being such a savage, and OK- fair enough.

The guy has a skill set that allows him to grind, takedown, and ground and pound INDEFINITELY.

I know he can do that -> you know he can do that -> EVERYONE KNOWS HE CAN REFUSE TO STAND AND BANG, and just grind out one boring ass win after another.

Great. We all know Khabib can ground a pound.

But no one is going to pay up Khabib like they pay up Conor- because being a FIGHTER in today’s UFC is, and SHOULD BE, about more than just formulaic wins.

If Khabib wants to bitch and moan about how fighters should behave outside the octagon- based on his delusional sense of Islamic moral superiority- then he should be honest enough to acknowledge why he can’t be as notorious as Mac.

Khabib is not a “fighter”, he’s a competitor- clearly ->

**** “ERRRRR WHO SAYS TS??”

Which of these two men would YOU classify as having a classic “fighter’s” mentality?

Khabib

Nate

Okay moving on. ******^

So he shouldn’t expect to get paid for showing the sack of a fighter-> a fighter would’ve AT LEAST taken some chances in the ring and the win would’ve been more satisfying and glorious.

The guy CLEARLY wants more money and fame but doesn’t want to put his nuts on the line.....?

Big risk = big reward.

Riding a striker for 15 minutes = no fan base

Now Khabib STILL can’t seem to figure out why no one really gives a f*** about watching ride another man to exhaustion for 15 minutes?

Fight Nate Diaz and show some sack, or shut the f*** up and go “fight” in Russia for Kopeks instead of Franklins.

If Khabib was a fighter, he wouldn’t have taken a slap in the mouth and then refused a fight.
he outboxed conor there you loser lol. how does that make you feel? You went on an epic rant for zero reason. Khabib lives inside your brain since he ran thru conor. Sad man

the most best funniest part about this.

is all the salty kabob fans.

still talking about how he beat conner.

so what. the fights been over for quite awhile.

it doesn't change the fact kabob is a boring 1 dimensional competitor that wont take a chance.

he has said he will retire if beaten. that's not a fighter, that's a fucking diva.

but still rode him till he gassed then finished him. he didn't win because he outboxed anyone, ever.
He dropped Conor in the very beginning of the second round

If Conor's cardio is that shit he should find a new sport.

Back