• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

News Metabolite found in Jon Jones’ UFC 232 VADA test results

Well if he's allowed to use them then everyone should be allowed to use them, right? Like with eye pokes

I feel bad for JJ.

No matter how hard he tries to make it right, he keeps pulsing

No dumb ass it's the same long term metabolite from before, do you not know what "long term" means ?!

#WASTELAND

No dumb ass it's the same long term metabolite from before, do you not know what "long term" means ?!

#WASTELAND

giphy.gif

Scratch VADA off the long list of things haters have hoped and prayed for! I think they only have the NSAC hearing left. <Lmaoo>

What? Did you actually read what i wrote?

Yes & he will be testing "positive" for who knows how long, possibly the rest of his career, is that common knowledge thread worthy lol ?! Why would he be "punished" for a known documented condition, thread's click-bait nonsense.

Prob has a nanobot running around his inside giving little doses

Jones has a "Positive" attitude. Come on now what's wrong with that?

Why is jones not banned from the sport until he isnt pulsing anymore is the bigger question. They are literally giving him a license to fucking cheat indefinitely.

Yes & he will be testing "positive" for who knows how long, possibly the rest of his career, is that common knowledge thread worthy lol ?!

Wait a second. Let's address one thing at a time.
First you called me dumb ass and went on ranting on my inability to understand the meaning of long term while actually you were not able to read a basic post that said "pulsing", which means exactly that a substance is going to be identified in the long term...
An apology would be nice but i do not expect it.
Second, yeah, it is worth of a thread, since it is new information available.
If you don't care, you can ignore the thread.

This is fine as long there are no other metabolites tested positive as well. So they let him cheat a little this time. I just don't want to see other types of intermediary metabolites in the future. Pulsing effect doesn't cover that.

I feel bad for JJ.

No matter how hard he tries to make it right, he keeps pulsing

lol...
you know he took roids again but has a free pass to do it whenever now right? he'll just blame it on the picograms all the time.

Wait a second. Let's address one thing at a time.
First you called me dumb ass and went on ranting on my inability to understand the meaning of long term while actually you were not able to read a basic post that said "pulsing", which means exactly that a substance is going to be identified in the long term...
An apology would be nice but i do not expect it.
Second, yeah, it is worth of a thread, since it is new information available.
If you don't care, you can ignore the thread.

No because you used the click-bait title like "not punished" why would he be punished when everyone knew he's likely to test positive going forward.

Back