Leaving Neverland...

Did Michael Jackson sexually abuse children?

• Yes, he did.

• No, he did not.

• I don't know.

Results are only viewable after voting.
In fairness to the media, and everyone else with some suspicion over this, the guy did literally surround himself with children...and sleep with them...regularly.

He did bring a lot of this on himself. I kind of feel sorry for his handlers and lawyers and PR guys, who had to constantly struggle with Jackson's rationalization of needing to sleep with children. Even if it was all innocent stuff, and they just had pillow fights and whatever, they just had to be thinking "Motherfucker, don't you get it? This shit ain't normal! One allegation is all it would take, and it's all over! Get your head out of your ass! You're not a child. You're a grown ass man!"
He actually never slept in the bed with them and is why the prosecution kept saying bedroom not bed. His bedroom was two stories and had 3 different bathrooms with multiple beds. Entire families would stay in his bedroom. Dads mothers brothers and sisters.

Michael was a disgusting pedophile. Glad he’s dead.
Have you seen Razorfist's three videos on Michael Jackson?

I used to be in the 'Meh, he probably did it' crowd. But that first video is well researched and very convincing.
Don’t care to watch.
U do care to watch you just want to run with the false narrative you already have.
No ones walked away from those 3 razorfist videos and said "yea he did it".
Its damn near impossible too and you know this and is why you'll just shrug your shoulders and move on.

U do care to watch you just want to run with the false narrative you already have.
No ones walked away from those 3 razorfist videos and said "yea he did it".
Its damn near impossible too and you know this and is why you'll just shrug your shoulders and move on.

Yeah, I figured I'd just drop it with @Revolver.

Most people that believe something for 25 years would rather keep believing it than know the truth and aknowledge they've been wrong - been FOOLED - for 25 years.

Yeah, I figured I'd just drop it with @Revolver.

Most people that believe something for 25 years would rather keep believing it than know the truth and aknowledge they've been wrong - been FOOLED - for 25 years.
Yea man. I think I'll take a hard pass on some MJ fanboy videos trying to refute what everyone already knows about him. lmao

Look, there's not really a smoking gun either way, but I will leave you with this. Wade Robson testified under oath that Jackson did NOT molest him. Under oath meaning under penalty of law, thus incentivizing one to tell the truth or possibly go to prison. Now, when he's not under oath and can say whatever he wants without penalty, he's claiming that he was molested. By his own admission, he either perjured himself then or he is lying now. Make of that what you will.
I'd like to add one more thing. There's a compilation on YouTube of all the times that Robson claimed that Jackson had NOT molested him. Now I can't claim to be a body language expert, but it's something I've studied at an amateur level and I'm confident that I'm better at reading it than the average person who has no experience or interest in it. And I've got to tell you, Robson's body is really singing with him when he makes his denials. Each and every time.

If you want a relevant and recent example of someone whose body is NOT singing with him, look at the R. Kelly interview with Gayle King. It's pretty obvious stuff. He shakes his head yes while saying no and the exact opposite, his body is really telling on him. He also deflects and avoids questions. It's the exact opposite of what Robson is doing. This is partly why I'm clearly convinced that R. Kelly is a serial sexual predator but I think it's quite inconclusive about Jackson.

There are a lot of conflicting reports and testimonies, often from the same people. All things being equal, give greater weight to testimony delivered under oath in criminal court because it carries the penalty of prison time for lying. And as stated in my previous post, Robson stated under oath that Jackson did NOT molest him, in addition to his body language being indicative of that in his past denials.

You also might factor in that Corey Feldman who was a friend of Jackson's in his youth and who has spoken openly about the problem with pedophilia in show business and has named names (3 publicly so far, one of them is a convicted child sex offender), is adamant that Jackson did not molest him and doubts he did anyone else. Hell, he actually told the police that and told them about one of his molesters and a ring of them in Hollywood in 1993 when they interviewed him in 1993 and tried to convince him that Jackson was a molester, but Feldman felt otherwise.

where the fuck can I watch this without having hbo!! argh!!!

Speaking the obvious.

Culkin spent ALOT of time with Jackson and were the same type of 'friends' as the other supposed victims were.

Yet, Jackson had a 'hands off' rule with Culkin? 'Oh this is one of the few kids I won't do anything with for plausible deniability.'

Yes I'm speaking the obvious because your logic is ass backwards. Culkin saying he didn't get molested by MJ doesn't mean that no kid ever got molested by MJ. It's ridiculous to think that way.

There could be a million reasons why Culkin didn't get treated the same way. Maybe MJ didn't think he could be trusted with the secret? Maybe Culkin was too high profile of a kid and MJ wouldn't be able to lawyer his way out of it? Maybe MJ wasn't attracted to him and just liked him as a friend? Maybe MJ tested the waters and didn't think Culkin would react positively to it?

Pedos don't bang every kid they come into contact with the same way you don't bang every girl you come into contact with. If you're as high profile as MJ is and you're doing something that could put you away for life, you're going to be pretty damn careful about who you try and take advantage of. He's not going to just put the moves on every single kid that comes to Neverland ranch. The man had kids under the age of 10 sleeping in his bed alone with him numerous times. That's not normal. I didn't even do that with my friends as a kid because even we knew sleeping in the same bed was kind of weird unless there was no other choice.

There were 3 kids that claimed he did inappropriate things with them in the early 90s and now Robson and the other dude are saying the same thing. Even if you throw out Robson and the other guy, that still leaves 3 kids from nearly 30 years ago. The court wasn't able to prove him to be guilty of it but they weren't able to prove him to be innocent either. All I'm saying is that common sense tells you a grown man sleeping in a bed with small children alone gives a way higher probability of a child being molested than a kid who isn't sleeping alone in a bed with a grown man. None of us have any proof but you are doing mental gymnastics if you think that there is a higher probability that he didn't touch any children rather than if he did.

None of us have any proof but you are doing mental gymnastics ....
The mental gymnastics comment goes both ways.

All I'm saying is that common sense tells you a grown man sleeping in a bed with small children alone gives a way higher probability of a child being molested than a kid who isn't sleeping alone in a bed with a grown man.
This is just a matter of physics, right?

I don't really know. I know he was very messed up. I'm sure the experts who say he did not molest kids are saying that b/c of his father and his childhood (or lack of childhood) he never really grew out of that stage. Or he spent his whole life trying to regain that lost innocent childhood. I think in his sick mind he was still a child of sorts and just wanted to act the same age as those kids.

I can't really say for sure one way or the other. In any case what he did was inappropriate at best! Illegal and molestation at worst.

Just your general disagreement with my logic.
Am I to understand your logic is this? "A grown man sleeping in a bed with small children alone gives a way higher probability of a child being molested than a kid who isn't sleeping alone in a bed with a grown man."

This generic statement? And this is enough to speculate Michael Jackson is a pedophile? Because of the greater probability?

Have I got it all?

i stumple upon this video

Is creep as fuck, Mickael saying that is nothing wrong with sleeping with boys, he holding the boy hand together like a man and girlfriend.
The boy resting the head on the shoulder like he was in love.
Saying “If you love me, you’ll sleep in the bed”

Just fuckjng creepy.<{clintugh}>

Am I to understand your logic is this? "A grown man sleeping in a bed with small children alone gives a way higher probability of a child being molested than a kid who isn't sleeping alone in a bed with a grown man."

This generic statement? And this is enough to speculate Michael Jackson is a pedophile? Because of the greater probability?

Have I got it all?

Obviously you don't have it all since I said a lot more than that. You're a waste of time at this point.

Obviously you don't have it all since I said a lot more than that. You're a waste of time at this point.
No offense taken.

tumblr_m4yjakCi061qgu2gyo2_250.gif

Just list the points you want me to rebut instead of making me guess which part you think is logic versus the parts that are not logic to anyone but you. There's a lot of vague pointing and a stark lack of specificity, and that's all fine and good because discussion is moot. But if you want to throw epithets around like "mental gymnastics" and "waste of time" as though you were not guilty of that yourself, you defeat yourself. We entered into a waste of time -- don't trying cheapshotting your way out of it like your posts were any less of a waste of time than mine when it comes to Michael "Goddamn" Jackson.

Last edited:

There's just so many issues with some of the timelines given in the documentary. When the entire story is based on these events, you can not have these kind of mistakes.

There's just so many issues with some of the timelines given in the documentary. When the entire story is based on these events, you can not have these kind of mistakes.

Safechucks mother claims she jumped up and danced when MJ died because that meant he couldnt hurt anymore boys.
Yet her son never "realized" he was molested until 2013. MJ died in 2009

Yea man. I think I'll take a hard pass on some MJ fanboy videos trying to refute what everyone already knows about him. lmao

It's not just a fanboy vid though. He categorically refutes their testimony with hard facts that contradicts them.

The "fanboy" video would be the 4 hour documentary appealing to Jackson critics, asserting that he molested kids with nothing but emotional testimony.

I mean, Jackson was a weirdo and maybe it's true, but do we not care about credibility and facts anymore? This witch hunt mentality is disgusting.

It's not just a fanboy vid though. He categorically refutes their testimony with hard facts that contradicts them.

The "fanboy" video would be the 4 hour documentary appealing to Jackson critics, asserting that he molested kids with nothing but emotional testimony.

I mean, Jackson was a weirdo and maybe it's true, but do we not care about credibility and facts anymore? This witch hunt mentality is disgusting.
The guy is a metal head, I dont think he is even really a fan of the music. Just saw bullshit and decided to investigate it.

Back