• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Out of the GOAT'S, who had the most stacked competition?

Out of the GOATS, who had the most stacked competition?

• Total voters
Jones easily, and the fact he's never lost makes his resume even more impressive.

He's the GOAT.

You have gay thoughts seeing men why?
Thats your shittest one yet. Something a mind of a teen would come up with. You have done much better in the past. This isn't fun anymore marc. Next time can you switch on a bit? See you in a Conor thread.

Thats your shittest one yet. Something a mind of a teen would come up with. You have done much better in the past. This isn't fun anymore marc. Next time can you switch on a bit? See you in a Conor thread.
It's all true though how about you be man enough to stand by what you say and have the balls and and mental fortitude to discuss the subject?

Think you can handle that

Rich Franklin, trt Vitor & Hendo, Chael, Maia, & Forest Griffin.- Anderson Silva

Hughes, BJ, Shields, Condit, & Diaz. -GSP

Big Nog, Cro Cop, & Arvloski. - Fedor

Shogun, Rashad, Rampage, Machida, Cormier, & Gus.

Some of Bones competition was washed up and now today, Bones is light years ahead of everyone else.

Fedor held gold and dominated while being undersized. He was more well rounded than most his competition. Big Nog & Mirko were his only threats. Losing to Bigfoot, Werdum, & Hendo knocked him down the ladder imo .

GSP had multiple fights with multiple stars in Hughes & BJ, but besides Shields & maybe Condit or Diaz can be considered stacked competition? I don't include Johnny Hendricks because I think he beat GSP. Alves and Hardy were mowed and I'm not sure about saying Fitch & Kos were stiff competition. Maybe Fitch but GSP was better fighter everywhere and everyone knew that.

I say Anderson because he fought trt Vitor & Hendo, former champions from other divisions, & dominated and mostly finished guys who were great at his weakness in wrestling, and dominated them.

Anybody who has voted for someone other than GSP or Jones in the poll should not be allowed to have MMA opinions.

No hate.... The results show the facts. GSP had two opportunities to provide strength to his resume...

1) A rematch with Hendricks after the split decision (many thought he lost)
2) A defense of the MW belt against a Top 5 after he was gifted belt with fight against Bisping.

Dude has 18 top 5 wins, most of any MMA fighter of all time, and you are worried about “strengthen to his resume”??? Jones and GSP run away with this shit like it’s supposed to be!

I don't know if it has been posted yet but this is the most stacked GOATs
1.jpg

Jon Jones is the correct answer. GSP and Anderson fought the same level, and Fedor right behind. And Jon won every single one of those fights.

Cormier 2x, Gus 2x, Shogun, Rampage, Machida, Rashad, Glover, Vitor is an incredible list of wins. Then you got Chael, OSP, Bonnar, Vera, Vladdy, as well.

If you look at it, Jon has beaten 5 of the greatest LHWs of all time, and potentially top 7 depending on how you rank em.

Anybody who has voted for someone other than GSP or Jones in the poll should not be allowed to have MMA opinions.

Sorry buddy, but GSP and Anderson fought pretty much the same level of comp. None of them excel over the other. You can make an argument for either one having the better resume. Jones is #1, Andy and GSP #2/#3 and Fedor behind them. You're making it seem like it's heavily in favor of GSP lol, it's not. Seems like you got a biased opinion, cause anyone that knows the sport and the comp they fought would see it as closely one way or the other....or even.

Wtf does that even mean?? Man just stop for your own sake, this is just getting sad and pathetic, hard to read without feeling bad for you
You'll never get the last word. You are a basement dwelling virgin. Go cry because you tried to get out of this with pussy tactics like that's last bullshit. Subhuman trash!

@gono btw @Typrune Goatley @Mixfight
Seriously when will you guys stop shilling the irrelevant can crusher that got ktfo by a 40 years old mw? It's time to accept the fact that majority of mma fans simply don't give a shit about bumdor, he's completely irrelevant in the goat discussion outside of this forum. When's the last time you see someone mentioning his name in the goat discussion in social medias like Twitter, YouTube, reddit or Instagram?

https://www.mmafighting.com/2018/7/...-does-daniel-cormier-stand-in-the-goat-debate
See how little votes fedor got in that poll? Dude literally has the same amount of votes as DJ, who barely has a fanbase.
The fact that someone like cormier has 1534 more votes than fedor prove how irrelevant he is.
Save your pathetic tears for now because in few years, fedor would probably be irrelevant even in sherdog.

@gono btw @Typrune Goatley @Mixfight
Seriously when will you guys stop shilling the irrelevant can crusher that got ktfo by a 40 years old mw? It's time to accept the fact that majority of mma fans simply don't give a shit about bumdor, he's completely irrelevant in the goat discussion outside of this forum. When's the last time you see someone mentioning his name in the goat discussion in social medias like Twitter, YouTube, reddit or Instagram?

https://www.mmafighting.com/2018/7/...-does-daniel-cormier-stand-in-the-goat-debate
See how little votes fedor got in that poll? Dude literally has the same amount of votes as DJ, who barely has a fanbase.
The fact that someone like cormier has 1534 more votes than fedor prove how irrelevant he is.
Save your pathetic tears for now because in few years, fedor would probably be irrelevant even in sherdog.
shut up ´tard, nobody gives a fook about yar opinion, everybody knows about my GOAT around here (not Fedor), except idiots like ya

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/your-fighter´s-goat.3730621/

Last edited:
You'll never get the last word. You are a basement dwelling virgin. Go cry because you tried to get out of this with pussy tactics like that's last bullshit. Subhuman trash!

Jeez you take this forum way too seriously,

Basement dwelling virgin... fucking original, especially right after saying I have a boyfriend.

It's pretty obvious your deflecting your own life failures on this forum, and like I said before it's sad and pathetic and I pity you.

It's ok to be gay, you dont have hide it, it's ok if your a virgin, and it's ok if you still live in the basement, keep your head up, life gets better.

Last edited:
Jeez you take this forum way too seriously,

Basement dwelling virgin... fucking original, especially right after saying I have a boyfriend.

It's pretty obvious your deflecting your own life failures on this forum, and like I said before it's sad and pathetic and I pity you.

It's ok to be gay, you dont have hide it, it's ok if your a virgin, and it's ok if you still live in the basement, keep your head up, life gets better.
Any to parrot everything I said. You must be braindead if you cant come up with original content to say back. It's ok. Go watch anime and take the loss like the best bitch you can be. We are cheering for you to get better in life. Being a failure isnt permanent

Rich Franklin, trt Vitor & Hendo, Chael, Maia, & Forest Griffin.- Anderson Silva

Hughes, BJ, Shields, Condit, & Diaz. -GSP

Big Nog, Cro Cop, & Arvloski. - Fedor

Shogun, Rashad, Rampage, Machida, Cormier, & Gus.

Some of Bones competition was washed up and now today, Bones is light years ahead of everyone else.

Fedor held gold and dominated while being undersized. He was more well rounded than most his competition. Big Nog & Mirko were his only threats. Losing to Bigfoot, Werdum, & Hendo knocked him down the ladder imo .

GSP had multiple fights with multiple stars in Hughes & BJ, but besides Shields & maybe Condit or Diaz can be considered stacked competition? I don't include Johnny Hendricks because I think he beat GSP. Alves and Hardy were mowed and I'm not sure about saying Fitch & Kos were stiff competition. Maybe Fitch but GSP was better fighter everywhere and everyone knew that.

I say Anderson because he fought trt Vitor & Hendo, former champions from other divisions, & dominated and mostly finished guys who were great at his weakness in wrestling, and dominated them.

1st - Vitor wasnt on TRT against Silva.
2nd - Maia was green as hell.
3rd - You count Griffin for Silva but not Bisping for GSP.
4th - You're biased as hell.

How is Shogun not on this list?

List of MMA Hall of Famers that he fought:

Jon Jones, Lyoto Machida (twice), Chuck Liddell, Big Nog (twice), Rampage Jackson, Alistair Overeem, Mark Coleman (twice), Kevin Randleman, Dan Henderson, Forrest Griffin, Babalu Sobral, Alexander Gustafsson, and Chael Sonnen.

Any to parrot everything I said. You must be braindead if you cant come up with original content to say back. It's ok. Go watch anime and take the loss like the best bitch you can be. We are cheering for you to get better in life. Being a failure isnt permanent

Nothing you said was original content.

Your trying to tell me you thought of " Virgin in your basement "??

Or calling someone gay is original???

Nothing you said was original content.

Your trying to tell me you thought of " Virgin in your basement "??

Or calling someone gay is original???
You big mad lol, take your loss and go home

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kierandavey748
Back