• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Rizin 17 July 28th

MMALOPEZ

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
https://www.tapology.com/fightcenter/events/60816-rizin-17

Yuki Motoya 23-6 vs Horimasa Ogikubo 18-4-2

Shintaro Ichiwatari 25-7-4 vs Ulka Sasaki 22-6-2

Yusuki Yachi 20-8 vs Mikuru Asakura 10-1

Yusuke Yachi vs Mikuru Asakura
Yuki Motoya vs Hiromasa Ogikubo
Shintaro Ishiwatari vs Ulka Sasaki
Tatsuya Kawajiri vs Ali AbdulKhalikov
Satoru Kitaoka vs Johnny Case
Roberto de Souza vs Mizuto Hirota
Seo Hee Ham vs Tomo Maesawa
Jake Heun vs Vitaly Shemetov
Ivan Shtyrkov vs Kim Hoon
Reina Miura vs Stephanie Egger
Kevin Ross vs Daiki Watabe (kickboxing)
Taiga vs Hikari Machida (kickboxing)

Last edited:
jesus christ all 3 of those fights are great. hoping motoya and ishiwatari win, although those are very close matches on paper.

yachi is a solid veteran, but mikuru has simply looked amazing in Rizin. Would be shocked if mikuru lost this.

I don't know any of them but Stacked

Please post less and watch more MMA. Please. For the love of god.

Yuki is a girl's name isn't it, gonna watch her for sure,

Wait I remembered some of those name..Yuki is the guy with the shoulder locks right ? quite an interesting ground game and Yachii KO'd Cruickshank I think..definitely gonna be a stacked card

Last edited:
High level fights. Good to see Ishiwatari back and vs Ulka, thats a good match up right there. Expect Asakura to steamroll Yachi and Motoya vs Ogikubo is just a fun fight with both of them being superb on the ground.
Rizin 17 is shaping up well.

Well I am quite surprised, I expected Rizin would take a few months off. Glad to know they'll be back at the end of next month, and all three fights they announced (when they got them on stage last night, that's when I had to tap out) look terrific.

I'm not sure I much care for Rizin. Sitting through an Hour long intermission at 3am when I have stuff to do tomorrow then suffering through Fite TVs constant buffering killed the experience for me.

Spend less time on flash and hype and get to the damn fights.

I'm not sure I much care for Rizin. Sitting through an Hour long intermission at 3am when I have stuff to do tomorrow then suffering through Fite TVs constant buffering killed the experience for me.

Spend less time on flash and hype and get to the damn fights.
They know they have to work around the live broadcast, they need to figure out how to better do it. UFC has been doing it for years, it seems in this regard the Japanese are failing to learn from the west.

Well I am quite surprised, I expected Rizin would take a few months off. Glad to know they'll be back at the end of next month, and all three fights they announced (when they got them on stage last night, that's when I had to tap out) look terrific.
Osaka show in October as well

They know they have to work around the live broadcast, they need to figure out how to better do it. UFC has been doing it for years, it seems in this regard the Japanese are failing to learn from the west.
Is there multiple live broadcast portions or just 1?

I noticed yesterdays show had 3 intermissions. A 20min one after the first two fights, a 40min+ one before Cruickshank, then another 20min one before Kanna.

Last edited:
Apparently Cro Cop's retirement ceremony will also be at Rizin 17

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kwd9x
Back