McGregor begged 'please don't kill me'

Stop your projecting. The butthurt is strong in you.
D84ovhdXoAAsvUV.jpg
Stop acting like it was you in the cage with conor ya weirdo .. you take honor in another mans competition ? Are you 14 yrs old or something you act like a immature child .. do you count athletes money and pretend it's yours too ?

Watch conor and his fans turn this in to him saying "Please don't bill me after I put you in the hospital"

"It's only business" = "stop your bitching"

Stop acting like it was you in the cage with conor ya weirdo .. you take honor in another mans competition ? Are you 14 yrs old or something you act like a immature child .. do you count athletes money and pretend it's yours too ?

Nah fool, stop fighting with people in the thread because Conor is overrated.

Funny you mentioned how many PPVs Conor sold as an arguement then write that bullshit. Like I said you are projecting.

Look at this shit ... you are so dumb bwhaha qoute me then post nothing .. then write it in my comment because you're an idiot . I'm done talking to a idiot like you .. such a sped!!

Then you fix it because you are dum dum ditty and disnt wanna get teased .. to cool huh lil fella ? Childs mentality .

According to Khabib. Yeah, he doesn't have anything to gain by that statement of "truth" did he?

Can we just move on from this

Nah fool, stop fighting with people in the thread because Conor is overrated.

Funny you mentioned how many PPVs Conor sold as an arguement then write that bullshit. Like I said you are projecting.
Nice fix ya sped .. worry about khabibs Winning and money young man . I already replyed to your idiot comment prior .

Look at this shit ... you are so dumb bwhaha qoute me then post nothing .. then write it in my comment because you're an idiot . I'm done talking to a idiot like you .. such a sped!!

Then you fix it because you are dum dum ditty and disnt wanna get teased .. to cool huh lil fella ? Childs mentality .
Incredible. I bet you are inbred.

Yes, if the other person didn't release me they could do whatever they want to me
you're full of shit. noone thinks they're begging for their life when they fuckin tap in training.

I would never fight again after making money like he did. The man sell liquor wholesale now. From welfare to successful entrepreneur.

Take a lesson boys. Get in, make as much money as possible and get out before you're leaking brain fluid from your nose and ears.

Yep, I said a $100 million Mayweather payday would be the end of Connor as we knew him. I hate to say I'm right, but...we'll never see the guy who KO'd prime Aldo or Alvarez again.

I'm thinking he mean it figuratively. Like the tap signified "please don't kill me." I doubt he verbally said "please don't kill me. "

Yep, I said a $100 million Mayweather payday would be the end of Connor as we knew him. I hate to say I'm right, but...we'll never see the guy who KO'd prime Aldo or Alvarez again.
Prime conor would be a fringe top 5 lw at best. AT BEST!

You mean 195lb fight night Nate with a granite chin and endless Cardio? yea....mac put on too much muscle too fast and gassed out.

did you happen to catch the rematch? Conor put a beating on Nate and won. Nates face now droops on one side. It's virtually unusable. all it does is twitch sometimes.
I didnt know we are allowed to post fanfic on sherdog

Again you don’t seem to understand the term...
"an experienced reliable worker, athlete, or performer especially as distinguished from one who is brilliant or colorful " (Merriam-Webster)
Seems to fit Nate and Conor (at LW).

Back