McGregor begged 'please don't kill me'

Conor fans: “Conor’s the best!”

After Conor gets his ass kicked and proves to be a mediocre LW who can’t make FW anymore...

Conor fans: “He shouldn’t fight anymore. He’s rich!”
A mediocre LW? Lol he lost to the best grapply to ever grace the octagon at LW... How does that make him mediocre?

If it weren't for Conor, Khabib would still be one of the many broke, jealous, bitter fighters in the UFC. He should tank him. Tank him now.

They would all swap positions with Conor, apart from the broke nobodies who claim to 'just love to entertain' etc, until they can't even mumble the words because of brain trauma.

I would never fight again after making money like he did. The man sell liquor wholesale now. From welfare to successful entrepreneur.

Take a lesson boys. Get in, make as much money as possible and get out before you're leaking brain fluid from your nose and ears.
I will definitely do that, after I become UFC champion and start a business.

This mentality, this right here, is exactly why the world is such a fucked up place.

Life is not all about money, and living like it is will leave you broken, sad, empty and alone.

I'm a capitalist. Older and considered "wealthy" (I guess). And I totally agree with this.

Being broke sucks. I was when I was young (like most young people I think). But being obsessed with money and thinking it's all that matters will not lead to a very fulfilled life.

Some shit you can't buy no matter how much cash you have.

I'm a capitalist. Older and considered "wealthy" (I guess). And I totally agree with this.

Being broke sucks. I was when I was young (like most young people I think). But being obsessed with money and thinking it's all that matters will not lead to a very fulfilled life.

Absolutely. Life, at least imo, should first and foremost be about meaning and purpose and money should just be a means for those ends.

like what...

Khabib fans and mcgregor fans just go kiss already. The tension is extreme.

I kid.

Kind of.

This . Life is all about the Benjamin's . It what makes the world go around

This life got jack all to do with Benjamins, however, bad business is solely about making them. Conor bought in to the Benjamin Fantasy that is peddled by Pedowood too much and now has a bastard daughter, is being sued by baby mama, is under investigation for rape, got emasculated in front of the biggest boxing and then MMA audience back to back, and is in trouble more than Jon Jones. Give me a loyal, good valued, pretty girl that can cook, is loyal and can suck the chrome off a trailer hitch and I will show how how little the Benjamins mean.

like what...

Like going for a walk with my wife and daughter and just joking around and enjoying each other's company.

IDK man, all sorts of stuff that makes me happier than all the crap I have due to getting paid a lot at my place of employment.

I disagree with Khabib’s dogmatic social views, but I have to agree with his asessment of the LW title picture. Conor hasn’t done shit. Meanwhile, Khabib acknowledges the task at hand with Dustin, and then acknowledges Tony waiting in the wings. He’s a proper champ focused on defending against the best in his division.
It's hilarious to me you need to preface your thoughts with "I disagree with his dogmatic social views, but..."

Itll forever be hilarious to me how Conor losing to probably the best LW ever(who has never lost) suddenly makes Conor a trash fighter. So many people on here are completely and totally unable to seperate emotion from reality

Conor's extremely rich and semi retired. Only a big money fight or title fight will bring him back.
It's good to see that you still want to see him fight and you're still a fan, or you wouldn't have made this thread.

So many people on here are completely and totally unable to seperate emotion from reality

Isn’t that exactly what my preface does? By acknowledging my own bias, I’m better able to avoid the pitfall and be objective.

<TheDonald>

In his defense Khabib beat the hell out of him in the 2nd after controlling him in the 1st and Conor did win the 3rd. He didn't show Frankie Edgar like heart but he also didn't quit at the first opportunity. And at that point he had basically no chance of winning. I think once Khabib got him down in the 4th he knew it was over and didn't want to go through another round like the 2nd.

Conor was one of the most exciting fighters I have watched, it’s a shame he only fights on Twitter these days.

Wasn't this right before Conor beat up Khabibs brother and friend?

Back