McGregor begged 'please don't kill me'

But he did use it and became the 1st double champ. Just because he didn't meet the ever moving goalposts of a minimum of 10 title defenses doesn't mean he wasted his talent. He made massive money and took minimal damage, several extra title defenses would have only slightly enhanced his reputation and net worth but would come at a cost at of likely significant increased CTE, not worth it IMO, he has played the game perfectly in my book.
If he played perfectly he wouldn't have lost.

I hate to crash the party, but Conor didn’t actually beg the Muslim not to kill him. He only tapped. The Muslim interpreted that as Conor begging him not to kill. Kinda the same thing but also kinda not the same thing. Sorry for the buzzkill.

thanks for saying it. I know that most people want to bash conor any chance they get..but walking around acting as if begged to not be killed is the stupidest shit ive ever fucking heard. smh. Khabib is such a beast he doesnt need any help from fans running with bullshit. SMH

do you have the rest of this clip? Dillon pieced up Khabib fierce for doing this. Khabib was white in the face when security saved him from danis. looked like he saw a ghost. then the coward friends khabib keeps jumped Danis.

Khabib and company are a bunch of cheap shotting cowards.

I really want to see Khabib vs. Dillon one day in an MMA fight. The build would be epic.

Does someone actually buy these BS ?
I mean you have to be slightly retarded to believe such a statement.
Like khabeeb would kill someone in front of millions of viewers....
He won the fight on the ground but 4 round of this supposed beating left Conor with little to no bruise and khabeeb didnt damage danis neither...
Talk about a "killer"
source.gif

But he did use it and became the 1st double champ. Just because he didn't meet the ever moving goalposts of a minimum of 10 title defenses doesn't mean he wasted his talent. He made massive money and took minimal damage, several extra title defenses would have only slightly enhanced his reputation and net worth but would come at a cost at of likely significant increased CTE, not worth it IMO, he has played the game perfectly in my book.
Its not about goalposts or playing the game. He is still young. Alot of years left that he could still use his talent,wasted. Wisely he is waiting to see how khabib v porier plays out. If khabib loses conor immediatley goes for porier.

This . Life is all about the Benjamin's . It what makes the world go around
Collecting money for the sake of collecting money that won't stop you from dying all the same? Sounds like an empty life of you're not gonna DO anything with that money other than show it off

McGregor :“You’re going to be wrestling my knuckle from your orbital bone.”
“I’ll believe one (round to win). He has a glass jaw. All my Chechen friends, they tell me they have chicken jaws in Dagestan.”

005ba449780f40a3d256

Khabib: Hold my Quran

conor-mcgregor-khabib.jpg

They brought him in to take out Aldo. Then to make history with the double champ nonsense to setup something bigger. When they couldnt hold his hand any longer and he had to prove his worth, he failed.
I cant stand the fucker but he played the mma game PERFECT.

For a guy who doesn’t talk shit khabib talks a lot of shit

Conor has zero rights to fight for the LW title. If he went down again then he arguably might get a title shot but not in LW. He had zero success against Khabib and has note done shit for 3 years.

Back