PBP UFC 240 Holloway vs Edgar: Main Card PBP Discussion - 10:00pm ET/7:00pm PT

LOLOL Joe is all over the place tonight

Thinking Cyborg's coach is actually Cyborg
Somethings off witth Rogan. He must be high or something or the TRT is getting to his brain .

Rogan is an idiot. He needs to be replaced.

Cyborg destroyed spencer.

How do you not have a soundbite ready to call out Nunes??

You could not have made a worst case on the mic for a rematch if you tried.

Even complete silence would have been better

Man Amanda is going to KO Cyborg again. She looked too human in this fight. Seems to get tired and was very hittable by someone who has terrible striking. Amanda Nunez by KO again.

yeah, she looked way more amateurish. in my opinion, her best fight technically was vs Holly Holm. she looked great in that fight, good defense, good timing, and didn't push too hard to try to finish.

time to unban @GiSP for a week of public shaming, then back to the clink.

2 minutes left in the third and my espn app gives me a notification of the result...

Cyborg looks very old, like 50. I wouldn't mind to see her fight Valentina at money weight.

Other then that lucky elbow, cyborg dominated her
that elbow wasn't lucky. she is a killer. just focused on takedowns too much. catching leg kicks, clinching, throwing more elbows, and boxing in the pocket, working on trips instead of single legs, checking leg kicks and she fares better.

Nunes beats Cyborg again, vacates, and Women's FW is closed.

Cyborg didn't want to shake Rogan's hand either really. She really does not like working for the UFC imo. I don't blame her, they've done nothing but bash her for years. Even as a champion.

With that said, time for a quick weed smoke break before this main, I can't fuckin wait.

Love Max, think he's one of the best fighters we have ever seen (and he's still young and got time), but I gotta root for Frankie. One time for the old school dudes.

Back