Social AC Slater/Mario Lopez under fire for criticizing parents of Transgender toddlers

TidWell

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
What do you guys think of AC Slater views? for those of you not familiar with Mario Lopez or the show saved by the bell, he hosts the show extra and is good friends with controversial boxing figure Manny Pacquiao who also bashed gays and trannies.
2736113400000578-0-image-a-31_1427968860666.jpg

During the 40-minute interview, Owens brought up the “weird trend” in Hollywood that have celebrities like Charlize Theron taking cues from their children as to how they identify. In April, the Long Shot actress revealed that her 7-year-old child Jackson did not identify as a boy.

“Yes, I thought she was a boy, too,” Theron told the Daily Mail. “Until she looked at me when she was 3 years old and said, ‘I am not a boy!'”

Owens told the new Access Hollywood host, “A lot of weird trends come out of Hollywood and one of the weirder ones, for me, is this new trend where celebrities are coming out — and I know Charlize Theron did this a few weeks ago — is saying that their child is picking their gender. And this is strange to me, and they say, ‘Oh, I looked at my child and my child was swimming in a bathtub and looked up and said, “Mommy, I’m a boy’” and that’s weird ...”

“I am trying to understand it myself, and please don’t lump me into that whole [group],” Lopez responded. “I’m kind of blown away too. Look, I’m never one to tell anyone how to parent their kids obviously and I think if you come from a place of love, you really can’t go wrong but at the same time, my God, if you're 3 years old and you’re saying you’re feeling a certain way or you think you’re a boy or a girl or whatever the case may be, I just think it's dangerous as a parent to make this determination then, well, OK, then you’re going to a boy or a girl, whatever the case may be ... It's sort of alarming and my gosh, I just think about the repercussions later on.”

He added, “When you’re a kid ... you don’t know anything about sexuality yet. You’re just a kid.”

Full Article
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/mar...nts-transgender-kids-dangerous-200050915.html

Wont be long til Charlize gets busted for forcibly warping them boys minds.

Soon as they are old enough to cry for help.

Good for him

White liberalism is a disease pushed by the owners of our cultural outlets.

Who exactly is he receiving backlash from? The media? Left-wing celebrities? I've not seen one person who isn't a journalist or political activist that disagreed with him. As always, they pretend like their own radical beliefs are representative of the country.

What do you guys think of AC Slater views? for those of you not familiar with Mario Lopez or the show saved by the bell, he hosts the show extra and is good friends with controversial boxing figure Manny Pacquiao who also bashed gays and trannies.
2736113400000578-0-image-a-31_1427968860666.jpg

During the 40-minute interview, Owens brought up the “weird trend” in Hollywood that have celebrities like Charlize Theron taking cues from their children as to how they identify. In April, the Long Shot actress revealed that her 7-year-old child Jackson did not identify as a boy.

“Yes, I thought she was a boy, too,” Theron told the Daily Mail. “Until she looked at me when she was 3 years old and said, ‘I am not a boy!'”

Owens told the new Access Hollywood host, “A lot of weird trends come out of Hollywood and one of the weirder ones, for me, is this new trend where celebrities are coming out — and I know Charlize Theron did this a few weeks ago — is saying that their child is picking their gender. And this is strange to me, and they say, ‘Oh, I looked at my child and my child was swimming in a bathtub and looked up and said, “Mommy, I’m a boy’” and that’s weird ...”

“I am trying to understand it myself, and please don’t lump me into that whole [group],” Lopez responded. “I’m kind of blown away too. Look, I’m never one to tell anyone how to parent their kids obviously and I think if you come from a place of love, you really can’t go wrong but at the same time, my God, if you're 3 years old and you’re saying you’re feeling a certain way or you think you’re a boy or a girl or whatever the case may be, I just think it's dangerous as a parent to make this determination then, well, OK, then you’re going to a boy or a girl, whatever the case may be ... It's sort of alarming and my gosh, I just think about the repercussions later on.”

He added, “When you’re a kid ... you don’t know anything about sexuality yet. You’re just a kid.”

Full Article
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/mar...nts-transgender-kids-dangerous-200050915.html
He's right.
Aside from Theron, has there been any other Hollywood celebs doing this?

Looks like the RNC has their next keynote speaker

"Under fire" from whom?

No sane person would disagree with what he's saying. It's just a clickbait article trying to get clicks.
Some news site picks it up, it gets talked about, and then we have to now do a CNN panel discussion, when no one actually really gives a shit.

i'm so confused. when my son was younger, he was swimming in the bathtub and told me he was an alligator.

That is politically independant common sense.

Sane democrats, GET IT OFF "YOUR SIDE," because they are using "it" to make sure we don't get UHC like we need. Thanks.

Of course insane parenting and destroying children for a pathetic fad is bad. Of course.

He's obviously right and everyone knows it.

i'm so confused. when my son was younger, he was swimming in the bathtub and told me he was an alligator.
Then he's an alligator. Who are you to tell him otherwise?

It's fucking hilarious how the media paints Lopez as the crazy one, and not the parents letting their little children make life altering decisions.

Progressive parent: We have scheduled an operation to turn my six-year old son into a girl because he said he's a girl.

Media: Aw, that's so wonderful. Please allow us to do a television special on this and promote your enlightened values.

Normal parent: Sometimes my six-year old son thinks he's a dinosaur, sometimes a bear, sometimes he thinks he's a girl. I wouldn't pay too much attention to that. No, I'm certainly not going to consider a sex-change operation, he's a child. That's absurd.

Media: Monster! Bigot!

Last edited:
Common sense will prevail i just hope it doesnt have to wait until these victims are fully grown.
No kid can decide anything when they are three years old.
They say im not a boy! You say ok. Then wait five minutes and ask them again and they will say im not a girl!
They are three!

Such ignorance.

Back