Social AC Slater/Mario Lopez under fire for criticizing parents of Transgender toddlers

Feel bad for these celeb kids but damn in 20 years their inevitable downfalls from having such fucked up parents will be interesting TV

Those hollywood freaks are tuned up on coke and pills half of the time and are scientologists. No wonder they do crazy shit from money and fame

Looks like he's just talking common sense in a very strange, fucked up world. Whatever.

i'm so confused. when my son was younger, he was swimming in the bathtub and told me he was an alligator.

iu

Feel bad for these celeb kids but damn in 20 years their inevitable downfalls from having such fucked up parents will be interesting TV

I don't feel as bad for the Hollyweird kids, as I do the middle class suburban kids who's indoctrinated parents have forced this craziness upon them, and in essence will make their adolescent years a living nightmare, as they will likely not fit in anywhere and be bullied nonstop.

At least the Hollyweird kids run in circles where it's more accepted, and they kind of live in weird alternate fairy tale reality to begin with.

I don't feel as bad for the Hollyweird kids, as I do the middle class suburban kids who's indoctrinated parents have forced this craziness upon them, and in essence will make their adolescent years a living nightmare, as they will likely not fit in anywhere and be bullied nonstop.

At least the Hollyweird kids run in circles where it's more accepted, and they kind of live in weird alternate fairy tale reality to begin with.
The good news is that these kids have a 40% suicide rate so there’s no real consequences for them if the parents chose this stupid ass route

I would assume someone who is pro lgbtqanon would have sympathy or empathy for a mother in this position.

Well, he's not gay, so it literally doesn't have any relevance to this story.

His career was on the down slide anyway... Welcome to the black list Mr. Lopez.

The guy hasn't aged a day, I will listen to him. He is doing something right.

i'm so confused. when my son was younger, he was swimming in the bathtub and told me he was an alligator.
Well you'd better get a knife and turn that fucking kid into an alligator then.

It's 2019, asshole. Be more accepting or die.

I have to problem with the transgender, as a whole. But let kids be kids.
Only thing at a younger age, clothes wise is wearing a dress for the most part, let em wear whatever.
Let em use whatever pronoun they want.

Just no hormone therapy or surgeries until 18+.

Parents of transgender children?

The parents and the doctors should be stoned.
That's very unfortunate for those children.

That bitch Theron need to go too.

GOOD. As a parent of a transgender child I made a couple tweets about this myself. I felt persecuted and this is disgusting to say by anyone in a position of authority

Back