History Channel and Frank Trigg claim the ufc uses voodoo/the occult

Superman Elbow

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I wish I had a link but I can't find one, it's on the history channel right now, a show called The UnXplained. They were talking about voodoo then started showing UFC clips so obviously it caught my attention.

They were showing clips of Barao vs Faber facing off then fighting and FRANK TRIGG compairing the introduction to a ritual because it is done the same every time. Then they started showing Conor vs Khabib and talked about the hype taking over Khabib and him losing control after the fight.

I don't have a real question to ask to about the topic, just wanted to share what I just saw!

Screenshot_20190831-233321~2.png

Last edited:
I bet Trigg wishes the voodoo could have penetrated Hughes cup better at UFC 52, Hughes seemed to recover from those epic nut shots like the undertaker.

My phone is tweaking out right now, I would say it's the voodoo but it's most likely just the Sherdog app

No doubt black magic is used at the highest levels of corporate and political...
NLP is used by all professional speakers, and NLP is absolute "magic" to the uninitiated.

Anyway, cue the Eddie Bravo "Look Into It" gif

alens.jpg

No doubt black magic is used at the highest levels of corporate and political...
NLP is used by all professional speakers, and NLP is absolute "magic" to the uninitiated.

Anyway, cue the Eddie Bravo "Look Into It" gif
The funny thing is most people think you are crazy but don't realize the politians connected to the skull and crossbones (who kiss skulls and recite incantations) and the fact that EVERY president except one (maybe two,not sure about trump) is related. As in Obama is related to George Washington.

170521182043-20-trump-saudi-arabia-0521-exlarge-169.jpg

+

upload_2019-8-31_21-53-29.png

=

798b3ff14291ed03bbf52335d83e961b.jpg

Attachments

• upload_2019-8-31_21-48-6.jpeg
    upload_2019-8-31_21-48-6.jpeg
    314.1 KB · Views: 2
Conor Mcgregor definitely used some occult techniques to get into some of his opponents heads, like Aldo and Alvarez. Whether he was conscious of it or just something that he just does naturally I'm really not sure. It's funny that when he ran into Nate he definitely couldn't get over on him mentally or physically. But yeah there are all sorts of practices to get over on someone in everyday life, techniques to manipulate other peoples thoughts and emotions and expose their insecurities and weaknesses in order to impose your will over someone. Don't get this confused though, this shit only crosses over into 'black magic' when people suffer from your gain, if you practice these techniques and go around preying on mentally weaker people for your gain that's the type of negative blackness that consumes souls.

The history channel is a far cry from what it use to be. Ancient Aliens and all the other bullshit shows that are made for stupid people.

did the guy with the wacky hair weigh in on the subject? the dude is on the tv everytime i flip past the channel lol

gotta be working the damn guy to death

All I have to say is WWG1WGA.

Q

Lets see how many understand my reference, are you "woke" ? lol

Last edited:
some dude on a conspiracy forum claimed they controllled the ufc. including conor.

The funny thing is most people think you are crazy but don't realize the politians connected to the skull and crossbones (who kiss skulls and recite incantations) and the fact that EVERY president except one (maybe two,not sure about trump) is related. As in Obama is related to George Washington.
k, i love this stuff,
give me some evidence!

Back