Justin Gaethje: Khabib Will Be In Big Trouble Against Me

kingmob6

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score

This is like Sherdogger's dream interview, Folk Style As a Threat To Khabib.

My personal opinion is that Khabib wrestled many folkstyle restlers in practice by now and he is not a true freestyle or greco-roman wrestler himself, so Justin is a bit off on that prognosis. I still see Khabib dominating him on the ground, although it could certainly present a new challenge. What do you think Sherdog?

only if he calls gaethje homer simpson.

Justin Gaethje will lay a beating on Khabib unlike the world has ever seen. The octagon will run red with Dagestan blood. The UFC LW belt will once again fall atop the shoulders of a man who represents the greatest country in the world.

USA USA USA

Too bad Justin has McDojo level sub defense and grappling,

and Khabib does way more than shoot doubles.

He has the best grappling and td diversity in the game.

judo, pancrase, wrestling, submission grappling, combat sambo gold medalist and international master of sport

Khabib via RNC round 1

This is what happened to the last collegiate wrestler who thought he could sprawl and brawl with Khabib

Last edited:
Too bad you have McDojo level comments.
HIA9u9t.png

Justin "Wrestling and grappling makes me too tired" Gaethje

That long illustrious career before he joined the UFC? or when he finally made it and kept getting stopped? :D
Ah thought you might have known the difference between a Tko/Ko and a sub. Dont be embarrassed, everyone has to start somewhere. But yes you're right that Khabib is the better grappler. Well done little buddy.

Justin hasn't even faced a decent wrestler.

Best was Alvarez (who is a joke compared to Khabib) and Justin got the breaks beat off him.

Justin Gaethje will lay a beating on Khabib unlike the world has ever seen. The octagon will run red with Dagestan blood. The UFC LW belt will once again fall atop the shoulders of a man who represents the greatest country in the world.

USA USA USA
couldn't have said it better myself.

khabib spends every single prayer session praying he never has to be locked in a cage with the true people's LW champ

Seriously Justin's sloppy brawling is going to get himself td'ed in 2 seconds and even if he sprawls Khabib will latch onto a foot like a wrench until Justin is down and being strangled. Fresh Khabib's chain TD's are impossible to defend at this point.

There are levels to this.

Ah thought you might have known the difference between a Tko/Ko and a sub. Dont be embarrassed, everyone has to start somewhere. But yes you're right that Khabib is the better grappler. Well done little buddy.
You need to relax, you're taking this fandom way too seriously.

Gaethje has a punchers chance against Khabib and that's about it, he won't be throwing leg kicks.

idk how this dude can talk shit after quitting against Poirier and Alvarez back to back.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JonSable
Back