Whittaker just got outclassed!!

That was a garbage tier gameplan from Whittaker.

Whatever excuse you need bud.

Izzy is on another level.

yeah... he shouldn't have been leaping in like an absolute madman for every single entry, i mean he was landing but he definitely should've toned it down after the knockdown and stopped trying to brawl.

oh well.

He shoulda got stripped after that fiasco he pulled w kelvin. Dude is a bum and I can name 5 MWs better than him.

Completely outclassed by the p4p #1

Israel landed a knockdown punch at the end of the 1st

Was getting beat up in the 2nd as well

Finish does not equal outclassed
He countered literally every time Robert came in. That's being outclassed.

Just wow..

OzYsxwX.png

He should started wrestling in the second, nope same tactic that got him layed out just like round 1. Amateur hour

He also could went for a body attack early on so he wouldn't swing at air

He had hernia lol

He also went 10 rds with Romero and went through the fire in the 2nd fight.

He fought a bad game plan tonight

horrible tactic, no clinching at all. Just sloppy boxing

Got a massive warning at the end of the first and was still fighting wildly. Surely he went against his own fight game plan?
yeah... he shouldn't have been leaping in like an absolute madman, i mean he was landing but he definitely should've toned it down after the knockdown.

oh well.

Jesus its like some of u have NEVER seen Whittaker fight before. Thats what his style is darting in and out like that

Make all the excuses you want Stylebender is on a different level. Striking wise at least. A completely different level.

Here come the excuses from the haters lol

Shows how good Anderson was and still is despite being a shadow of his former self. Old Andy did pretty well against Adesanya who just outclassed a guy who went tooth and nail with Yoel Romero for 10 rounds. Hespect.

Yoel stole Robs soul. The damage he did to him in that fight was ridiculous.

outclassed? I disagree. I mean, he lost sure. but he was winning the exchanges in general. won 4:55 seconds of round 1. looked pretty good in round 2. just got clipped. it's the fight game and it happens. I do think the better fighter won, but to say he was outclassed is inaccurate

It was a KO punch. Fight should have been stopped. Just my opinion. I am okay with others seeing things differently.

I don’t think he was outclassed, just stupid game planning

Looks like he was beaten before the fight started. Thought only way to win was 1 knockout shot and got what he deserved.

He had a gameplan, it just turned out to be ineffective.
I really hope his game plan wasn't to stand with a kick boxing world champion all night?

After getting layed out, maybe change it up

When have Whitaker wrestled he would have gassed himself out if he tried to wrestle
He has shown good wrestling

It would've been smarter than trying to brawl with an Anderson Silva-esque striker

Looks like he was beaten before the fight started. Thought only way to win was 1 knockout shot and got what he deserved.

Yeah guess they decided not to see all the shots Rob Landed as well. Israel was rolling with them decently but they were landing and would certainly add up.

Back