Mods: Unban Mesa_Runner!

Status
Not open for further replies.
He got banned too? LOL Shiz at this pace everyone on sherdog is gonna get banned tonight.

hopefully Grappling Dummy and Jack Bower are the next to go.

they are laying low! youeffsea admitted that was him and his buddy on that youtube clip where that guy was dogging rampage. not sure if thats why?

I really think the mods need to really rethink how and why to ban people effeciently.

He deserved it,

He was one of the most biased posters there were. He would use racism too, but subtly, so it wasn't completely obvious.

How would know June 2007? Wait wait let me guess you got banned as well.:icon_chee

Like for my account, this:

nlrd0.jpg

It sucks ass, I hope the admins reconsider...

You should get IP banned for having multiple accounts

We should start a list of Sherdog veterans who are next in line to get banned.
Cymen, wanna step up? :p

With the influx of trolls, and idiot posters.. You guys banned a great part of Sherdog! Anyone with me? (before I get wastelanded)

Bring Back mesa_runner!

You should bet dubbed for posting in the wrong forum. This should go under suggestions or some other section not here.
PLEASE MODS DO YOUR WORK

I really think the mods need to really rethink how and why to ban people effeciently.

Better tread softly when talking about the mods, or the ban HAMMER will be coming your way soon.:icon_chee

You should bet dubbed for posting in the wrong forum. This should go under suggestions or some other section not here.
PLEASE MODS DO YOUR WORK

This guy is way to cool.... Was probably nominated school Hall-Monitor more than once.
I had that in mind while starting the topic. Thanks buddy.

actually I think they give a lot of leniency with the bans and the dubbs. Not sure how they can effectively ban someone from the board though. I mean...IPs can be changed, found, whatever so it's a tough job for them to really keep someone off the board.

Glad he's gone!!!!!!! Bye Bye!!!! Idiot poster too.

Says the guy with the record of lowest IQ while still being able to operate a computer...:rolleyes:

I'm on the mesa_runner bandwagon, I wonder why he was banned, that sucks. I don't have as much time to defend Hughes as he did!!! But WAR Mesa_Runner and Boondock! Bring them back.

What made you think he was going to get banned?

Well, he'd dominate many threads. Some pages would have more posts by him, than everyone else on the page combined. When he could edit his post to add something, he would just make a fresh post instead.

One thing that annoyed me the most about him, is that he'd ALWAYS type "you're" when it should be "your" and "your" when it should be "you're" it was scary! I was tempted to complain to him about it, but was too lazy.

I basically was just waiting for his frustration/anger with other posters to continually build up, such that he'd "lose it" and goi too far. His posts in general were approaching the line, which would make his posts unacceptable according to the sherdog rules.

I wouldn't push for this, "Bring back Mes_Runner" thing too hard if I were you guys. Many people wanted Boondock to get unbanned. Some longtime posters went to extreme/silly measures, and got banned for it.

Yeesh, you seen his last post? He typed that up with dubs? HAHAHAHA that's too funny.

The mods are fair.

I support Mesa Runner! He regularly called people out on their double standards and BS.

I may be a white belt but I"ve been lurking on these boards for quite some time prior to joining and he's always been a stand up guy.

He often had an unpopular viewpoint, was ganged up and then got defensive which probably led to his ban after getting out of hand a couple times. It's really a shame, the people that instigated this should be banned not Mesa!

I'd like to see the last couple of posts that Mesa wrote before I weigh in on if he should have been banned or not.

There have been posters on here that I thought were great additions to the forum and they have been banned (Boondock), and then others that I originally thought were jerks (Mesa) and got into an intelligent debate and ended up thinking he was O.K. but regardless of how much you personally thought the poster was a good guy he slipped up somewhere and said the wrong thing.

Maybe I'm in the minority thinking that someone who throws around racist/prejudice remarks deserves the ban....I'm not saying that's what Mesa did I'm just saying that we aren't in the 50's anymore...that isn't tolerated and I'm glad the Mod's don't go easy in those cases.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back