Trump Ukraine V 13 -Impeachment Hearing

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol mueller was so pissed he had nothing on trump he just made up something new in American law. Trying to smear him

if a prosecutor says that there is no evidence of collusion. That’s what it means

this, though.
This is it

If he was making shit up because he was pissed, he could had indicted him for a number of things but this super pissed off guy followed long standing guidelines. Kind of kills your argument of a mad prosecutor.

While Trump seems to get all the benefit of even the most minuscule doubt, we see time and again those around him do not when it comes to lying.

Congress needs to get Sondland in the chair again with him knowing they have subpoena'd the other two aides to testify after him. Let him know that everything he claims potentially again be called out as a lie after as happened to him the last time he had a sudden memory lapse he had to correct.

The power is in Sondland NOT knowing what they will say after him and thus not been only able to admit to what is known or said specifically.

Sondland: "I do not recall that"

Not sure they can get him on perjury.

Nah, it was both at the same time. It kinda went down like this:

SavingSilverman-618x360.jpg
Now that’s fucking hilarious

For people who are trying to be objective, this is big.

What Sondland says on Wednesday is going to be pivotal. Will he say he doesn't remember this call?

Will Sondland corroborate Taylor's testimony?

Sondland will sing. He knows that the President (if he's willing) won't even think about a pardon until after the election results next year...

Sondland is not equipped for prison.

I don’t think they will but he can’t pull the Kushner defense and amend his testimony 200 times because he forgot how many times he met with Russians.

lol mueller was so pissed he had nothing on trump he just made up something new in American law. Trying to smear him

if a prosecutor says that there is no evidence of collusion. That’s what it means

this, though.
This is it
Obstruction of justice.

Does he risk it though? He must be thinking, "Fuck, I already updated my testimony and now this comes up, am I going all in risking prison time?". A guy used to all the luxuries in life?

This just shows we have to many busy bodies all over the globe doing next to nothing and accomplishing little.

What a waste of resources these people are

Or, they accomplish lots. But, their work is not reported on by the media.

DOS has to take some of the blame as to why the American public has no idea what the job of an FSO actually is.

When pushed as to why, I've been told two things:

1. DOS doesnt have lobbyists.
2. DOS public diplomacy money is earmarked for overseas population, not the American public.

It's almost as if DC doesn't want the American public to know that the make up of the Foreign Service has changed in the past generation.

Gone are the days of rich kids that went to Georgetown, Yale, and Johns Hopkins.

Rather, today's FSOs are former teachers, lawyers, cops, librarians, soldiers, accountants, writers, store managers, etc.

If anything good comes from this circus, it will be more people taking the FSOT.

I don’t think they will but he can’t pull the Kushner defense and amend his testimony 200 times because he forgot how many times he met with Russians.

Does he risk it though? He must be thinking, "Fuck, I already updated my testimony and now this comes up, am I going all in risking prison time?". A guy used to all the luxuries in life?

Hope he sees what happened to Stone and all the other Trump sycophants and realizes the consequence of lying for Donny boy. It would be absolutely glorious to see but I don't think it happens.

Yeah no one cares or is watching :)

lol just like the airport is default cnn. So people joke that CNN is the station for empty airports.

bet you this channel was default first thing people saw and then They lazily kept it there.

twitter twits. Even the Dem party leadership makes fun of woke Twitter Tards

The tweet was unnecessary and thoughtless, but the fact that it overshadowed the hearing speaks volumes.

I agree.

Because never in the history of the U.S. has a sitting President intimdate a witness as the witness was testifying in impeachment hearings.

Insanity!

What a time we live in!

Last edited:
lol just like the airport is default cnn. So people joke that CNN is the station for empty airports.

bet you this channel was default first thing people saw and then They lazily kept it there.

News flash. People can change channels on airplanes.

News flash. People can change channels on airplanes.

lazy America. Everyone is like, maybe I should be watching?

haven’t you heard the term “default liberal” by now?

It’s bc everything in the world that’s easily available in culture and media pushes liberal narrative. You have to be smart enough to reject that and go find other content.

Last edited:

A jury is allowed to infer whether they think that is credible and believable him or not as other Trump associates have seen. If enough people recall it, and a jury finds them credible and there are other reasons (such as his previous recantation of a lie) to not believe him, he is at risk.

How do you think it will end?

If they are not able to convince even a single republican, they will get destroyed politically. The President of the United States isn't invincible, but extremely powerful and this is why a removal requires bi-partisan support. If the dems can't deliver hard evidences of a high crime, if they are not able to build up enough pressure on the republicans, they will collapse sooner or later. It's a risky strategy, which can backfire easily.

It's not enough just to hate Trump or to criticize his rude behavior in order to justify a removal. This is why there are elections. I don't know if it's too late, but it would be wise to jump off the impeachment train.

I was surprised. Even more bad news for Schiff.

I’ve said this earlier this will end in Impeachment and go nowhere in the Senate. Trump will stay in office. Past that point I have no idea.

For people who are trying to be objective, this is big.

What Sondland says on Wednesday is going to be pivotal. Will he say he doesn't remember this call?

Will Sondland corroborate Taylor's testimony?

Jim Jordan will ask and say that nowhere in the call from Sonland does Trump say QPQ or bribery or that funds are being withheld.

Absolutely insane and irresponsible for anyone to do this over a cell phone!

WOW!

Good-Googly-Moogly!

Page 6 starting at paragraph 3 - 7 is BONKERS!!!!!!! You would have to be insane to just dismiss that as a "nothingburger."

C'mon man....

<{hfved}>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back