Who hits harder Ngannou or Wilder?

These pissing contests are pointless. Both guys would knock the other out if they hit clean. Wilder is obviously the better boxer. Ngannou the better mma fighter and either would finish the other in their respective sport. They both train to hit hard. They both hit hard.

Its true that the amount of absolut force of the punch is the same, but its a fact that the smaller the gloves, the more kos there are. The reason for that is, that the absolut newton is equal in both cases, but on a bigger glove the force will be distributed onto a larger area, so that you have more Newton/Inch^2 with the smaller gloves. So its easier to get the brain spinning with smaller gloves. Also if you ever put on UFC-Gloves, they are hard as a tire, while boxing gloves have a huge cushion-effect, absorbing a lot of the force. Would you rather get punched by a guy wearing a glove, or a guy wearing knuckle braces? The force is the same, but the knuckle braces will split your skull, while the glove wont do nearly as much damage.
So knocking someone out with 10 ounce gloves is far more impressive than with UFC-Gloves. Plus Wilder takes them out for 10 sec, while ngannou only needs to drop his opponents.
No, boxing gloves do not have a huge cushion effect. Maybe 16 ounce gloves have some......

Nah don't worry I ain't a Dana fanboy.

For what I know, yes, it's was done at the UfcPI, but still was recorded that Francis had world record power with 2 differents punching technique.
By world record I mean power that are officially measurable by testing machine.. Not this " i think" or " I feel", but measurable.

And now I'm writing HAD the record cuz i've seen another post of someone saying the record for punching power nowadays is hold by a 220lbs man, which I can't find on google right now.
That's why I wrote my post in a question form, not affirmation ;)

(By the way stop replying that way, it make you sound like a stupid blind irrational moron who's so lost in judgement that can think by himself)
I respect the reply. Good post.

I think Francis has more power. If mma would allow him to commit on his punches and start swinging like boxing i think he could legit kill somebody. Wilder vs Ngannou boxing match needs to happen. Wilder would probably take it by being better boxer but if Ngannou connects on him first its over.
View attachment 682685
View attachment 682695
View attachment 682689
Well, Wilder is knocking everyone dead with pillows attached to his hands so I don't really see how there can be a debate.

Ngannou hits hard for sure. If he connected on Wilder, Joshua, Fury it would be good night. But his boxing is bad I doubt he would connect flush. Wilders power us more freakish because the guy only weighs 220, Ngannou is way more jacked so its expected

Not difficult to measure.
129,161 is the number to beat.

Ngannou hits hard for sure. If he connected on Wilder, Joshua, Fury it would be good night. But his boxing is bad I doubt he would connect flush. Wilders power us more freakish because the guy only weighs 220, Ngannou is way more jacked so its expected

so Ngannou KOs Joshua and other guys "under the right circumstance" ?

Even Rhonda could KO Hagler under the right circumstance.

Not difficult to measure.
129,161 is the number to beat.
is no longer the world record.

I think Francis has more power. If mma would allow him to commit on his punches and start swinging like boxing i think he could legit kill somebody. Wilder vs Ngannou boxing match needs to happen. Wilder would probably take it by being better boxer but if Ngannou connects on him first its over.
View attachment 682685
View attachment 682695
View attachment 682689
Are you serious? There are like +10,000 HW boxers around the world who hits harder than Ghanou. Jesus, those people around here...

People saying shit doesn't make it true. There is no such thing as an "a level athlete", it doesn't exist.

MMA fighters fight the way they do because striking in the context of an MMA fight is different than boxing in the context of a pure boxing match. There is nothing wrong with the movements and stances of MMA striking, that's what striking looks like when you have to think about your opponent using all 8 weapons AND the possibility of trying to take you down.

MMA fighters are better strikers than boxers because they refine their striking under the context of a real fight, NOT a boxing match. Of course they wouldn't beat a boxer in a pure boxing match, but who the fuck cares? Boxing is objectively inferior to MMA in terms of fighting and martial arts.

You are the one who doesn't know what he's watching.
BJ Penn mustve been practicing that real fight striking when that fat guy Knocked him out in the streets last month

Efe Ajagaba is the younger and more talented version of Ngannou. Rewatch his fights and come back.

Since you love black dudes and muscles:
Efe-Ajagba-1140x640.jpg
I dont know about Ajagba vs Ngannou, but as far as boxing goes i doubt this guy is champion material. He is very very slow. He has the longest reach i ve ever seen tho.

No, boxing gloves do not have a huge cushion effect. Maybe 16 ounce gloves have some......
Why do you think its prohibited to take out the padding of the gloves? Because gloves protect the hands? Would be retarded to prohibit something that would be a disadvantage. Its because the padding safes the opponent.

Most of a boxing gloves padding is for the hand and the wrist.
Conor had no power in boxing. It wasnt the glove. It was the fact that he wasnt fighting wrestlers who never threw punches until there 20s.
He was fighting an actual fighter in Mayweather and not some grappler.
Conor had nothing in the ring. Floyd had to just walk into him and not throw punches to make it look real

Lol. Boxing gloves are far from pillows. They just make blocking punches easier
have you ever touched a boxing glove and a UFC-glove? Its shocking. The UFC-Gloves are hard as fuck. Its like the rubber of a tire.
Thats whats inside a boxing glove. Soft.
Layered-foam-mould-1.jpg

Its day and night.
Hurting or koing someone with MMA-Gloves is so much easier. Just touch a MMA-Glove and you will immediatly realize.

I dont know about Ajagba vs Ngannou, but as far as boxing goes i doubt this guy is champion material. He is very very slow. He has the longest reach i ve ever seen tho.

Hes the more talented & smarter version of Ngannou and im sure he hits harder, but he will never be champ.

He went 10 rounds for the first time and threw 1000-1500 punches, but he couldnt KO a fat guy from turkey.

Fat guy from Turkey would eat Ngannous power like cupcakes.

Theres levels to this game ...maybe you got my point.

k
you don't know what you're watching
wilder is the king of slop
d3a7a03f425a.gif
he isnt Lomachenko, but that seems like a joke or something, any idea why the ref jumped in with more than a minute left? There is a reason why (despite the Fury BS decision) he is still undefeated and with a 95% KO rate.

Why do you think its prohibited to take out the padding of the gloves? Because gloves protect the hands? Would be retarded to prohibit something that would be a disadvantage. Its because the padding safes the opponent.
They are not “huge cushion” like you said. A pro boxing glove is relatively hard.

The padding isn’t there to prevent knockouts our concussions.

Back