PBP UFC 246: McGregor vs Cowboy Main Card PBP Discussion - 10:00 pm ET/7:00 pm PT

Who wins?

• Total voters
UFC is no longer a sport promotion it's sports entertainment.
Much like the WWE.

Drunk cowards in here shitting on Cerrone saying he quit and shit. He got obliterated you fuckwit pussies.

He got Proper 12ed - no real shame in that, can happen to the best of us.

Landed at the end of the foot not powerful enough did not KO him ...

Followed by a flying knee and various lefts....... though........

eonv9h2ucaewo7g-png.713003

Holy shit man, the Conor haters are so ravenous they even hate the guys he beats.

Cowboy is a boss, a true fighter, and BMF. I don't give a fuck what you guys say, he will always deserve respect.

He just got KO'ed by McGregor. So what? Aldo's loss was worse. Alvarez looked like a child next to Conor. Have some fucking respect. Just because you don't like the guy, doesn't mean he's a bad fighter. He's easily one of the best there is, and lost to a 155 wrestler that is looks to be the same size as the fucking HW's he trains with.

There is no shame in losing to Conor McGregor.
In order to be considered one of the best you gotta be TOP 5 minimum at no point in his career he ever beaten a top 5 fighter . Cowboy is a Top 10 gatekeeper at best throughout his career

{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}
{<Mcgoat}<{JustBleed}>{<Mcgoat}
{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}​

I personally think that fight changed Pettis for good. That fight broke him.

I don't think people give RDA enough credit, obviously his "peak" didn't last very long, but, the RDA that beat High, Bendo, Diaz, Pettis, Cerrone in a row, was an absolute monster.
Yea he was a beast destroyed lots of top guys, its crazy how Khabib smashed RDA like a 2 dolla hooker

So weird how upset people are getting cause McGregor won.

Can’t have a go at McGregor for his performance so have a go at Cowboy for losing instead <Lmaoo> Sad!

Any good gifs of the shoulder strikes yet?

Conor would be more likeable if he didn't make up records for himself. also, to all the people who said Conor never shit talks first, sounded like he just called Paul Felder a fewl for no reason at all.
Paul has talked plenty, look it up bro.

{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}

Back