• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC on ESPN+ 24 Blaydes vs Dos Santos

give me a reason not to bet on anjos.i can’t figure out how chiesa wins,anjos is better than him everywhere.
Unless RDA suddenly fell off a cliff I don't know. Thought he'd be -400 minimum in this matchup. Better standup, better cardio, better wrestling, better everything I can think of.

which one of u sherdoggers loading up on gravely I could of got him 11 days ago -110 now -145 dam u sherdoggers!!!!!!!!!!

Even worse is landhwere+140 11 days ago now -110!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Without any research Im liking a ton of spots.
RDA and Blaydes solid bets. Been treating Blaydes like Ngannou, on that train untill he lets me down.
RDA is not going to be held against the cage and outgrappled by Chiesa let be honest. His finish of Lee showed us he still has stuff in the tank.

Im liking Angela HIll , ( and her odds have gotten better)?

Perez and Montel should be locks. Although at least Perez aint as juiced.

Worse hill-170 now was -155

Lina lansberg has horrible takedown defense. Don’t see her doing much of anything off her back. Her get ups are terrible and her jiu jitsu is weak.

even with a long layoff after having a child I still bet sarah. She should have a significant advantage here on the mat.

couldnt back lansberg at current prices considering the stylistic matchup

Cifers at +150 and up is the play all day.

angela hill certainly isn’t worth paying chalk against another tough gritty striker with better cardio

blades has shitty standup, dos santos still has decent tdd and endurance. Depressed Hunt was lighting Blades up FFS. +210 decent bet on Junior

blades has shitty standup, dos santos still has decent tdd and endurance. Depressed Hunt was lighting Blades up FFS. +210 decent bet on Junior
Big time recency bias on the lines imo

Lina lansberg has horrible takedown defense. Don’t see her doing much of anything off her back. Her get ups are terrible and her jiu jitsu is weak.

even with a long layoff after having a child I still bet sarah. She should have a significant advantage here on the mat.

couldnt back lansberg at current prices considering the stylistic matchup

She is fine if gets top position, but as soon as she ends up on bottom she freezes. I wonder if she has claustrophobia or something, she has been fighting for years in the UFC and there is no bottom game at all, and she just quits. On top of that Lansberg has good knees and given McMann's Rousey fight and having a baby, I think it's significant for capping.

I have to watch Lansberg previous fights, but I don't remember jj being that bad. Why do I always end up getting dawn in these low-level WMMA fights?

Last edited:

So does Overeem, and looked what happened when they fought.

Wasn't JDS known for having one of the best TDD's in the heavyweight division? Assuming it holds up enough still to stop Blayde's entries, what does he have for JDS on the feet? Could see Blaydes getting lit the fuck up. Granted I don't see Blaydes getting ko'd his chin is absurd and cardio edge probably has to go with the younger fighter. It's a pretty simple fight to live-bet, we find out really fast if the double leg takedowns thrash JDS around the octagon or not.

Arnold beat bums in the ufc, thats his first real test. And dont mention 2019 gilbert melendez , he is a bum

Arnold beat bums in the ufc, thats his first real test. And dont mention 2019 gilbert melendez , he is a bum

I remeber when people where saying Gilbert was a good bet, 50/50 fight haha

JDS/Blaydes

I think JDS gets beaten badly here. Blaydes is very dangerous and has literally only lost to the future champion. JDS is at the gate keeper stage of his career, he can beat the mid tier guys but he's losing to all the top fighters he faces. His last good win was a fairly green Stipe and that was 6 years ago.

For a heavy weight Blaydes is actually fairly dynamic, he has an effective wrestling game with the cardio to maintain it, that in itself is a rarity at heavy weight. Some of the best guys ever in the weight class and the guys who have been good champions have the same weapons as Blaydes - Stipe, DC, Cain, all wrestlers with good cardio. Blaydes top control and pressure are probably the best in the division, usually when you go down you are staying down or very briefly getting up against the cage just to carry his weight and then end up back on the mat.

His chin maybe is questionable, but it's probably more his striking defence that needs the work. Blaydes is a real competitor and I see him coming back improved each time, and with a gameplan to use his most effective weapons regardless of it being fan friendly or not.

Blaydes by KO/TKO will be free money, ground and pound finish. Under 2.5 hits and probably under 1.5 also.

I remeber when people where saying Gilbert was a good bet, 50/50 fight haha

JDS/Blaydes

I think JDS gets beaten badly here. Blaydes is very dangerous and has literally only lost to the future champion. JDS is at the gate keeper stage of his career, he can beat the mid tier guys but he's losing to all the top fighters he faces. His last good win was a fairly green Stipe and that was 6 years ago.

For a heavy weight Blaydes is actually fairly dynamic, he has an effective wrestling game with the cardio to maintain it, that in itself is a rarity at heavy weight. Some of the best guys ever in the weight class and the guys who have been good champions have the same weapons as Blaydes - Stipe, DC, Cain, all wrestlers with good cardio. Blaydes top control and pressure are probably the best in the division, usually when you go down you are staying down or very briefly getting up against the cage just to carry his weight and then end up back on the mat.

His chin maybe is questionable, but it's probably more his striking defence that needs the work. Blaydes is a real competitor and I see him coming back improved each time, and with a gameplan to use his most effective weapons regardless of it being fan friendly or not.

Blaydes by KO/TKO will be free money, ground and pound finish. Under 2.5 hits and probably under 1.5 also.

I don't think his chin is questionable at all. The shots that have wobbled him would wobble most HWs.

I don't think his chin is questionable at all. The shots that have wobbled him would wobble most HWs.

I would agree, I can't say for sure his chin is rock but it's Francis who's hitting him, most people Francis hits go down.

Back