UFC on ESPN+ 24 Blaydes vs Dos Santos

One thing I like to do when betting is read up on articles of the fighters leading up to the fight. I like Espinosa as an underdog but just saw an article on him playing 2265 hours last year on PS4. Also said he started gaming on the PC last year so it doesn't include that. 2265 hours comes out to about 6 hours a day. Feels like a red flag to me.

Did you call your credit card company? It happen to me with 5d last year and my credit card company took out the charges. It was a company in China.

I was hesitant to report it as fraud and be banned from books but I guess i have no other choice

I was hesitant to report it as fraud and be banned from books but I guess i have no other choice
Just look at the transaction online and see where the charges were made in. If it does not show 5d related then call it in as fraud.

Change of heart, JDS stomps Blaydes.

Jabs will be the difference. Everyone is talking about Blaydes cardio being better but after eating as many jabs as he does, it's not going to be as good as it's cracked up to be.

edit: i have my reasons I'd write up a longer dialect on why I think JDS slaughters Blaydes, but I ate a few too many brownies and need to lay down for a bit. +245 is just absolutely absurd.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is totally off topic so I apologize but 5d just dicked me out of 1500 bucks on my CC and refuses to credit it. Does anyone else have a book they'd recommend that isn't just bitcoin?

Wut? Why do all of the online sites you use only use bitcoin? Don't they do actual money? Lol, I've never heard of anything like this.

Pudilova lost me 3k. Would've won 10k if it wasn't for her. Had my other legs right.

I have no fucking clue what she was thinking. She's coming off three losses, and she goes in there and barely even tries to fight. Basically lost on activity. One minute towards the end of the third of pressure and she might have won it lol. No way in hell she doesn't get cut after that.

It's a fight. You actually have to fight.

Back