UFC on ESPN+ 24 Blaydes vs Dos Santos

I don't mind hearing that RDA asked for the Chiesa fight. Maybe a bad call for him but maybe he knows something we don't.
I can't help but favor his striking here.

I don't mind hearing that RDA asked for the Chiesa fight. Maybe a bad call for him but maybe he knows something we don't.
I can't help but favor his striking here.
Just look at his record he's faced killer after killer. Chiesa is a few steps down from his recent opponents. RDA wants an easier fight for once and Dana likes him a lot, obliged him.

Just look at his record he's faced killer after killer. Chiesa is a few steps down from his recent opponents. RDA wants an easier fight for once and Dana likes him a lot, obliged him.
Hopefully it goes that way think I'm still burned from betting him in that Edwards fight. Though I guess I underestimated Leon there I thought it was a bad look for Rafael.

Hey everyone, I’ve been MIA on this forum. I’m sure a lot has changed, I see that @EzFlyer isn’t around anymore? @Card I hope you’re still around. I know a few of you OGs are still here y’all know who YOU are :p. But anyways I’m back with a vengeance, and this time, it’s personal. JK, but I did come bearing a new podcast cuz I know us degens can’t get enough breakdowns and betting analysis. I had @LEMONZEST as my first guest. I’ve met and partied with him in Vegas and also with @PuertoRican in vegas too and he’ll be a regular as well. Let me know if anyone is interested in being a guest as well and follow/share if you fucks with it. If not, then bookmark me and fade me to your hearts content.

@Sadistics my truest competition on Draft Kings waddup
@Oblivian thee original TS Waddup
@JimGunn I’m back talking crap about WMMA waddup haha
@Wiktoruspro no I don’t have any parlays for you
@turbozed I’m still in and out of vegas Waddup
@iGnP jeremy Lin is an NBA champion

sorry I know there’s a bunch of you guys but shoutout!

What's with all the long podcasts without timestamps?

Digging into the Perez/Espinosa fight I'm reminded of one thing. Matt Schnell has great hair

Couldn't help myself I laugh every time I see it. It gets weirder when you click Schnells profile, like Google combined two fighters.

Speaking of great hair wtf internet?

RDA facts you wouldn't expect to be true, but are - He has the same win loss ratio as Diego Sanchez, both sitting at 29 wins and 12 loses.

And RDA only has 4 career wins by submission.

RDA facts you wouldn't expect to be true, but are - He has the same win loss ratio as Diego Sanchez, both sitting at 29 wins and 12 loses.

And RDA only has 4 career wins by submission.
Is that not irrelevant info though? All depends on so many factors for it to be of use, when, who, where, why, how etc.
Numbers on its own are useless or even worse misleading, like when people love looking at TDD defense percentages without looking versus who and how, and when. Great example is when Rumble had like 100% TDD and then Cormier came with totally different ways of using takedowns. Even submissions can be misleading as it depends how it unfolds, some may always go for the sub while a better and more diverse fighter will look for an even better opening leading to more tkos on the floor with gnp as opposed to RnC.

It can be useful but I dont see the relevance regards to betting without all the other influencing factors. Does seem funny at first glance though.

Is that not irrelevant info though? All depends on so many factors for it to be of use, when, who, where, why, how etc.
Numbers on its own are useless or even worse misleading, like when people love looking at TDD defense percentages without looking versus who and how, and when. Great example is when Rumble had like 100% TDD and then Cormier came with totally different ways of using takedowns. Even submissions can be misleading as it depends how it unfolds, some may always go for the sub while a better and more diverse fighter will look for an even better opening leading to more tkos on the floor with gnp as opposed to RnC.

It can be useful but I dont see the relevance regards to betting without all the other influencing factors. Does seem funny at first glance though.

Yeah it's totally irrelevant, just thought it was interesting.

I just realized there aren't many dogs at all that I like on this card. Espinosa and Kish are the only two that stand out to me. There are more pick em fights than normal though.

Hey everyone, I’ve been MIA on this forum. I’m sure a lot has changed, I see that @EzFlyer isn’t around anymore? @Card I hope you’re still around. I know a few of you OGs are still here y’all know who YOU are :p. But anyways I’m back with a vengeance, and this time, it’s personal. JK, but I did come bearing a new podcast cuz I know us degens can’t get enough breakdowns and betting analysis. I had @LEMONZEST as my first guest. I’ve met and partied with him in Vegas and also with @PuertoRican in vegas too and he’ll be a regular as well. Let me know if anyone is interested in being a guest as well and follow/share if you fucks with it. If not, then bookmark me and fade me to your hearts content.

Welcome back dawg. Our boy EZ got limited to like 10$ on dimes, went on a big cold streak and decided to call it quits. RIP baby boy.

I just realized there aren't many dogs at all that I like on this card. Espinosa and Kish are the only two that stand out to me. There are more pick em fights than normal though.
The more I tape Kish and pudilova, the more I think the line is correct where it is

The more I tape Kish and pudilova, the more I think the line is correct where it is

I've always thought Kish was overrated, but I think that's gone after her two losses. Pudilova is pretty bad herself. I'd be fairly surprised if this isn't a close fight throughout.

Kish / Pudilova has split decision written all over it. I think Kish has a bit of value.

I've always thought Kish was overrated, but I think that's gone after her two losses. Pudilova is pretty bad herself. I'd be fairly surprised if this isn't a close fight throughout.
I’m really contemplating buying out of my Kish action. I’ve taped 2 of each of there fights.

Pudilova got bullied in the clinch in her loses but I’ve yet to see Kish utilize that much.

Kish had problems with jeons reach and pudilova is more aggressive with the same advantage.

Kish hasn’t fought in a while. She’s blown her knee out twice.

I certainty don’t think it’s going to be one-sided, I just don’t think Kish implements the gameplan she needs to follow to beat pudilova.

@Rebel_LioN Thanks for having me on your podcast. First time ever doing a podcast so I guess I am famous now.

deal.jpg

Back