• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

It pays to be a snitch: Tekashi69 aka SnitchNine drops new music video after release from prison

yeah what else was he supposed to do if hey didn't snitch he would have been killed either way he was screwed. He had no protection they wanted to kill him to take over the rights and release some tracts, the guy Shotty was a mastermind he wanted to kill 69 before he left to another manager so he could be the suge knight and make money off 69 when he passed.

if you look at it 69 had no choice but to rat.
Yeah, that's usually what makes real gangsters rat. When they know even if they stay loyal they're dead anyway.

Rap is just fake drama. The whole "keeping it real" thing did so much damage to the black culture.
Real gangsters don't have time to make instagram videos about another dude, they just go out and smoke them.
95% of rappers are pussies and bitches. I met plenty of them, and no matter how hard they act, it's just an act.
The only ones I met that were normal human beings were DMX and La Coka Nostra.

And for 69, not a fan of his, but most of us would have done the same in his situation. His "keeping it real friends" were leeching off him and they put a hit out on him... not really a bunch of homies I would say.

it would be very hard to purposefully grazed suge from two moving cars especially with those 40 caliber rounds they got hit with someone was definitely trying to blow his brains out.
Yeah, the car got sprayed up and Suge narrowly missed being killed himself. 2pac had already survived being shot multiple times, he wasn't so lucky this time.

Rap is just fake drama. The whole "keeping it real" thing did so much damage to the black culture.
Real gangsters don't have time to make instagram videos about another dude, they just go out and smoke them.
95% of rappers are pussies and bitches. I met plenty of them, and no matter how hard they act, it's just an act.
The only ones I met that were normal human beings were DMX and La Coka Nostra.

And for 69, not a fan of his, but most of us would have done the same in his situation. His "keeping it real friends" were leeching off him and they put a hit out on him... not really a bunch of homies I would say.

Dmx is the most gangsta of all

Went to jail for tax evasion

Not gonna lie, that was pretty good. He's a hell of a lot better than the other Soundcloud rappers with their lazy rhymes over soft beats. Bringing back that 90's aggression.

<LikeReally5>

tenor.gif

Nah baby lane killed 2 years later in a unrelated incident

Not only was it unrelated, it was internal gang beef over a debt. It was completely random, but that's the life of a gangbanger. Short. Violent. The Compton Crip and Mob Piru street beef is essentially what got Tupac killed and the Crip who shot at Murder Inc, killing Tupac, was killed by his own people over petty cash.

I hate to say it but this is the dark side of what the civil rights movement caused. Also, it seems like Mexican's have forgotten why the west coast gangs formed in the first place; to protect illegals and their children from being targeted by the black gangs.

<escalate99>

Dmx is the most gangsta of all

Went to jail for tax evasion

And for unpaid parking tickets.

Also the least normal.
Barks.
Is a paranoid schizo
Threatens to rape women on his record.
He aint never cut someone's brains open with the chainsaw, cu you know what he came for, arf arf arf.

He is the biggest BSer in rap no matter how good his shit sounds.

kid loves the attention, but he might just be tryna cash out before he gets fucked up lol. set his family up type of shit. not gonna lie i laughed when the cartoon rat popped up lol

And for unpaid parking tickets.

Also the least normal.
Barks.
Is a paranoid schizo
Threatens to rape women on his record.
He aint never cut someone's brains open with the chainsaw, cu you know what he came for, arf arf arf.

He is the biggest BSer in rap no matter how good his shit sounds.

music is theatrics, irl, he was nice and respectful to everyone
dude seems to have a lot of problems related to his drug abuse, but I wish him the best

kid loves the attention, but he might just be tryna cash out before he gets fucked up lol. set his family up type of shit. not gonna lie i laughed when the cartoon rat popped up lol
That little punk ass only cares about himself. Hed snitch on his own family if there was a check in it for him.

Yeah, that's usually what makes real gangsters rat. When they know even if they stay loyal they're dead anyway.

Yeah dude was screwed he had no choice, Also that guy Shotti is an idiot, why would he make his star rapper do hood shit? That is your cash cow plenty of rappers where associates with bloods and crips but they never joined the gang they just had protection. This shotti guy is dumb even was on the phone issuing a hit on 69, also one of his own closest associates snitched on him as well. So it wasn't just 69 who spilled the beans.

I was listening to a detective on TV a few years ago I forgot what channel like true crime daily or something but he said most hood gang bangers will snitch and cop a plea deal.

What are you some fucking cholo who hates mayates or something? He's half Puerto Rican, he's from New York, and he's not an illegal supposedly being targeted by black gangs, so what the fuck does that have to do with him? Puerto Ricans don't have that stupid anti-black hang up that you cholos do. You can kiss my half black ass.
And the prison system is different in New york, in Cali its segregated by race I think the prison system started doing that in California separating inmates by race , in NY you dont really have that shit, in Cali the mexicans stick with the Mexicans, blacks with blacks, whites with whites, rivals will team up in prison by race.

This article says 2014 they agreed to finally lift it

California prisons agree to end racial segregation policy
This article is more than 5 years old
Officers have frequently locked inmates of the same race in their cells in an effort to prevent violence

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2014/oct/23/california-prisons-end-racial-segregation-policy

Man. Sherdog never fails to deliver. Dude in here bitching about the Civil Rights Movement in a 6ix9ine thread.

Not gonna lie, that was pretty good. He's a hell of a lot better than the other Soundcloud rappers with their lazy rhymes over soft beats. Bringing back that 90's aggression.

He's not long for this world and he knows that. Let him go out in his blaze of glory.

Your comment made me listen to this crap lol

Its awful, not poetry, bad beat, its just a mess. I don´t like rap but you could see the talent in people like Dr.Dre/Jay Z so forth. Most of them sound like Nicki Minaj, weird music and weird people.

Your comment made me listen to this crap lol

Its awful, not poetry, bad beat, its just a mess. I don´t like rap but you could see the talent in people like Dr.Dre/Jay Z so forth. Most of them sound like Nicki Minaj, weird music and weird people.
I'm comparing it to the other popular Soundcloud rappers who are all much worse.

At least 69 has energy and aggression to keep it interesting.

Its crazy man back in the 90s the rap game was different he would be in hiding for real and never get any radio time after eating the cheese. Dude has 1.6 million thumbs ups and only 108k dislikes thats insane lol
He never would've been popular in the 90s.

Back