It pays to be a snitch: Tekashi69 aka SnitchNine drops new music video after release from prison

Your comment made me listen to this crap lol

Its awful, not poetry, bad beat, its just a mess. I don´t like rap but you could see the talent in people like Dr.Dre/Jay Z so forth. Most of them sound like Nicki Minaj, weird music and weird people.
Nothing beats that old school Westcoast G Funk rap

Rappers remind me of old school wrestling they all have this fake gimmick to up hold and deceive the general public to think everythings legit. They play a character for long enough and they start to believe its reality
Most rappers are telling kids to do shit they don’t even do. They act all hard but are surrounded by body guards all day. Only a few true rappers out there. For example, dmx.

He tries to do the agressive raw new york style,but his actually lyrics/rhymes is fucking terrible stuff.

Can't stand that cunt, what a pathetic weasle and lack of justice. How on earth does he just get away with serving less than year considering his charges ? You can just buy your way through the justice system it seems.

The whole gangster hood culture needs to die already

I don't say this often of people, i hope he dies in an embarrassing way.

This dude is a bonafide clown but that wasn't bad. Kinda a mix of modern trap with some mid-2000s crunk thrown in

I don't say this often of people, i hope he dies in an embarrassing way.

I can't wait for when he pulls the "Getting my braids done with a woodchipper" stunt. Oh, I can't wait!! It'll be like seeing a 1000 boxes of fruit loops smashed up with a red sauce!!!!

I have guilty pleasure songs from shitty rappers too, but 6ix9ine is just next level garbage. I'd rather listen to stitches.

Makes me miss the 80s and early 90s man, EAZY E was one of my favorite real G rappers, Ice Cube pretty much wrote his songs but Cube said Eazy had one of the best voices and convinced him to rap. Cube is a genius who seldom gets recognized dude had some bangers, loved his westside connection time too.

This song is classic Eazy E simple flow with a distinct voice

Cube produced this joint for Mack 10 I believe another Gangsta funk classic

Classic gangsta west coast gangsta music, that westcoast G funk gangsta beats cannot be beat shits timeless they dont make rap like this no more

WC and the Maad Circle - West Up! (feat. Ice Cube, Mack 10)

My friends family is eazy e and lil eazy e obviously. He told me about dre and them.

Rap and rap culture is a complete sham if someone doesn’t kill that mfer

Angel Vivaldi is an amazing guitarist and is homosexual. I don't mean it as an insult

Have you seen that interview? Tupac went from being a church boy to a "gangster" for money. He was basically a prostitute.

He also grew up in tough neighborhoods. He was a intellectual person who should of kept name out of bloods vs crips. You can be smart and tough and dumb and weak.

2pac was one of the most influential rappers ever. He will be known a 100 years from now. He wasnt a gangster but he was a activist with a attitude.

Forget your conspiracy theories and watch the videos. Vladtv has an entire series where he talks to everyone who had any involvement. Orlando got attacked by Pac and then killed him the same day. It was never a mystery to the people involved in the situation.

It was Baby Lane. You are right. Too bad bad boy already had ssc to get suge or 2pac anyway. This was b4 the jumping.

Not only was it unrelated, it was internal gang beef over a debt. It was completely random, but that's the life of a gangbanger. Short. Violent. The Compton Crip and Mob Piru street beef is essentially what got Tupac killed and the Crip who shot at Murder Inc, killing Tupac, was killed by his own people over petty cash.

You are 100% right.

Back