Arona said Fedor was "fragile" from bottom position and predicted his loss to Werdum

Arona is a multiple time ADCC champ who didn't get a single point scored on him in 13 matches

Who's the best grappler Nog ever submitted?

Tim Sylvia? Dan Henderson lmao?

And who is Ricardo's best mma sub win?

Arona is a multiple time ADCC champ who didn't even get a single point scored on him in 13 matches

Who's the best grappler Nog ever submitted?

Tim Sylvia? Dan Henderson lmao?

Who's the best grappler Arona ever submitted in MMA? Kanehara? Sergey Ignatov?

Even in ADCC he barely had any sub wins.

Arona never said Werdum would win via submission from bottom, but rather that he would win using his jiu-jitsu (which was correct)

Fedor's been knocked out more times than Arona has
Aroma hasn’t fought since 2009. At the time that Arona had his last fight, Fedor had been KOed zero times.

Arona never said Werdum would win via submission from bottom, but rather that he would win using his jiu-jitsu (which was correct)

He specifically said he was weak from the bottom. That never came into play in that fight.

Find me a Brazilian BJJ BB fighter facing a non-Brazilian where a fellow Brazilian BJJ BB fighter doesn't pick his countryman to win by submission. Brazilians BJJ guys nuthugging fellow Brazilian BJJ guys - it's a way of life.

He specifically said he was weak from the bottom. That never came into play in that fight.

Find me a Brazilian BJJ BB fighter facing a non-Brazilian where a fellow Brazilian BJJ BB fighter doesn't pick his countryman to win by submission. Brazilians BJJ guys nuthugging fellow Brazilian BJJ guys - it's a way of life.
He said Fedor was weak from the bottom generally, not that Werdum would win like that.

Plus Fedor's bottom game was exposed in his very next fight

source.gif

Arona is never wrong.

Eh, Werdum was a combination of factors. Fedor wasn’t in bottom position, he had top position just like he had top position on black belt Nog for 15+ minutes. Nog also had top position on Fedor, and got swept for his trouble. Fedor was no slouch on the ground whether on bottom or top.
giphy.gif

this

Making Reem tap to strikes >>> Any of Nog's submission wins
Nah, mate. 205 Reem folded quicker than paper in Japan. Straight origami.

You're brand new, got busted talking about shit you didn't see and weren't around to witness, yet you want us to take you seriously. That's not what we do here, neophyte.

Nah, mate. 205 Reem folded quicker than paper in Japan. Straight origami.

You're brand new, got busted talking about shit you didn't see and weren't around to witness, yet you want us to take you seriously. That's not what we do here, neophyte.
You asked for a submission win, and I gave you one

You still mad that I wrecked you in that other thread? ;)

You asked for a submission win, and I gave you one

You still mad that I wrecked you in that other thread? ;)

You've never wrecked anything, kid. Except Hot Pockets in mommy's basement.

You've never wrecked anything, kid. Except Hot Pockets in mommy's basement.
Wikipedia lists method of submission right next to method of victory lmao

Funny how you think you're smart for knowing that Reem tapped to strikes instead of a submission lol

And imagine paying to be on a karate forum for validation, doesn't get any sadder than that <45>

Mofo said Overeem lmfao

Wikipedia did him dirty lol

ANother Wiki "expert" come to educate us.

I mean I'm not rubbishing Arona, indeed quite the reverse when I said "like Arona" I was highlighting theres really nobody like Arona in MMA history, guys with wrestling that good AND high level BJJ positioning.

ANother Wiki "expert" come to educate us.

I mean I'm not rubbishing Arona, indeed quite the reverse when I said "like Arona" I was highlighting theres really nobody like Arona in MMA history, guys with wrestling that good AND high level BJJ positioning.
Backtracking are we?

You're the one that thought Nog was as good of a grappler as Arona lmfao

Casual detected

He said Fedor was weak from the bottom generally, not that Werdum would win like that.

Plus Fedor's bottom game was exposed in his very next fight

source.gif

Arona is never wrong.

Kinda like how Shogun "exposed" Arona's ground game by easily reversing him on the mat and knocking him the fuck out? As soon as people start claiming so and so was "exposed" I pretty much know I'm dealing with an idiot.

Had high hopes for arona

but he’s been mia for the last 10-15 years so honestly who cares what he has to say

Kinda like how Shogun "exposed" Arona's ground game by easily reversing him on the mat and knocking him the fuck out? As soon as people start claiming so and so was "exposed" I pretty much know I'm dealing with an idiot.
Shogun hurt Arona standing first lol

Silva just took Fedor down and passed his guard like a hot knife through butter

Back