• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Media Sean O´Malley roasting Cody Garbrandt´s technique.

They were both terrible from a defensive point of view.

Boxing skills do not exist in this generations MMA.

Gono would've made them both wiff and then landed a 3 piece on em.
Shout out to Gono ;).

tumblr_ouvf0uluvN1qd4esao1_500.gifv

tumblr_nm6t6eQ6yV1u2ragso1_r1_400.gifv

SecondOffbeatJellyfish-size_restricted.gif
<---Mousasi
giphy.gif

@gono btw

Garbrandt's KO was riskier for sure, bent down, relying only on torso movement to avoid that Rafael's punch that could've knocked him out....

You decide if it makes it better or wose.

Sean can fight, but he may wanna lay off the weed when demoing technique. That looked like nothing like the actual fight and amateurish.

Technically omelly's ko was better but he was fighting wineland who wasn't even ranked or should noy be ranked at the moment I believe. While Cody even while ducking and grabbing the fence hit him with a sweet ass hook which put out a imo top 5 bw. It would be a great fight between the two honestly I think suga can take out Cody, I dont think he has what it takes anymore.

At first I just didn’t like Sean O’ Malley.
Now this mafackas starting to piss me off.
{<huh!}>

LOL literally nobody has said Suga's KO was better than Cody.
Talk about loading up on a punch.
GOD DAMN.

WAR NECKTATS

f1baaec7e34c15499090f12fefab43473102d361.gifv
It was too much of an embarrassing mistake from Raph for me to like it too much, just absurd, bush league move that I’m sure is going to haunt him
O’Ma’s KO wasn’t better tho, it was just ok, while this one was hilarious it’s still a lot a lot better

It boils down to what you as a fan appreciate more.

Sean had a very textbook, very sharp straight.

Cody went for a low percentage power bomb and pulled it off.

Both are impressive and I think Sean showed off more technique while Cody showed off more athleticism. Without freaky speed and reflexes you can't land the crazy stunt Cody went for.

O'Malley is enormous for the weight division and he's going to give a lot of guys problems. Cody is a legitimately gifted athlete, he's a world champion qualify fighter if he's disciplined and well coached.

Not unlikely we see them fight in the next two years.

And with KILLERS too. KO's and sub threats everywhere. If only we could somehow see a full tournament bracket with full round robin on a secluded fight island with no law...

LoL. jokes aside, there's so many good match up possibilities right now.
And Cejudo could jump right back into the mix at any time. TJ will also be coming back.

Good luck to future BWs trying to break into the top 10
<6>

Lol at this clown gloating about his KO on a washed up has been Wineland. It wasn’t even that nice of a KO. Very basic straight right. Cody’s was way better and it’s not even close.
U dont think that was a nice k.o?? "Very basic straight right" yah great this isnt a bar fight. Suga took his time, measured him, legit stepped in and 1 shotted him. That was a great k.o stfu lol

Was mcgregor knockout of aldo nice to you? After all it was just a basic hook

Clearly cody's was more impressive, it was a pretty wreckless haymaker though. Sean is just gunning for a big name fight, I don't think he truly believes his was better.

I think pillowfists and no dad should have a run at it. I predict O'malley will get knocked out hard by something untechnical to make the loss even saltier.

O'Malley is desperate for that Garbrandt fight... lol.

Get some fans, young man.

I liked O'Malley's better. It was very clean, smooth, and he set it up well with the fake. Cody's was beastly and weird. Both were dope, but I prefer a more technical striker. This video and him downplaying Cody's is douchey, though.

I dont understand is a straight right suppose to be more technical then a right hook or something lol. Codys technique was perfect as far as the hook.Yea he didnt keep his left hand up, but at that moment he knew he could get away with it. I dont understand what omalley guy is on about

Lol at this clown gloating about his KO on a washed up has been Wineland. It wasn’t even that nice of a KO. Very basic straight right. Cody’s was way better and it’s not even close.

Seriously, can we stop pretending that Wineland isn't a bum already.

He's not handsome enough to ever be a big star he might be somewhat known but he won't ever cross over no matter how many face tats and big his fro gets

You'd have to be a Fortnite fan to think O'mally's KO was better.

Cody's was straight out of the Roy Jones playbook and a buzzbeater as well against a much better opponent.
i hate fortnite and i agree with him. cody just ducked and threw a haymaker that happened to land flush. sean set his up and executed it perfectly

Back