Which fighter has the best voice?

Well its out there.

If someone really wanted to level up their voice the info is out there.

I could see his type of personality pulling it off himself I guess.

Pretty much what I've been doing lately

Hard tho, it's like going to the gym, gotta be disciplined and put in the hours. Easier for someone like that to work with a coach.

More fighters would be wise to do it as well, it's weird how so few have caught on.

Respect for your opinion and message, bud.

The UFC should have several courses available to their fighters to increase their social visibility and popularity, as a standard, IMO. It will be less personally insulting too, if you don't individually have to tell them that they should work on their speech or whatever might be the problem.

Maybe Stipe's stubborn ass would have given in, if "all the fighters are doing it."

Respect for your opinion and message, bud.

The UFC should have several courses available to their fighters to increase their social visibility and popularity, as a standard, IMO. It will be less personally insulting too, if you don't individually have to tell them that they should work on their speech or whatever might be the problem.

Maybe Stipe's stubborn ass would have given in, if "all thters are doing it."
I've been messaging @ Stipe to do some vocal coaching for years.

Hes definitely not down

<{outtahere}>

Would be a wise move tho for a lot of fighters.

Strong voice game is straight up tapping into the biology of attraction. Powerful thing, especially today.

Some fighters' voice does not match their body size. For example, Lesnar is a very big and tall fighter, but his pitch is too high. Romero is like a 48–year–old man with a 28–year–old body and 68–year–old vocal cords.

british original english> all

nice voice to hear, not as annoying as Bisping.

I'm trying to find a clip of Amanda Nunes, possibly from a pre fight presser, where she's totally incoherent. Any sherbros know what I'm talking about? It was like "guys, believe me... Bleh Bleh Bleh"

I've been messaging @ Stipe to do some vocal coaching for years.

Hes definitely not down

<{outtahere}>

Would be a wise move tho for a lot of fighters.

Strong voice game is straight up tapping into the biology of attraction. Powerful thing, especially today.
tone of voice is everything, Conor looks like a crazy boy screaming is horrible.

Some fighters' voice does not match their body size. For example, Lesnar is a very big and tall fighter, but his pitch is too high. Romero is like a 48–year–old man with a 28–year–old body and 68–year–old vocal cords.
Don Frye and it's not even close.

As for voices that don't match the fighter though Mike Tyson is the undisputed GOAT.

Yeah, it is hard to believe this voice is from a trouble maker.

A pleasant voice doesn't always say much about one's character. A mistake a lot of people make is including attractiveness in their judgement of a person's character or their moral compass.

Talking about fighters in general?
Bob Sapp has a voice that matches his body, too bad he never took it seriously and couldn't take a punch

Also:

british original english> all

nice voice to hear, not as annoying as Bisping.

That winy voice and that disgusting, dirty scouser accent?! I hope you're joking. Love Till as a fighter but his voice and accent are among the worst you can find.

A pleasant voice doesn't always say much about one's character. A mistake a lot of people make is including attractiveness in their judgement of a person's character or their moral compass.
Jones's voice is good. Many big fighters, such as Tyson, have high–pitch voice. Pitch of Lesnar's voice is so high that it is annoying.

Don Frye and it's not even close.

As for voices that don't match the fighter though Mike Tyson is the undisputed GOAT.
Tyson's voice pitch is high but not annoying. Lesnar's voice is at a high pitch and it is annoying.

Back