• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Gov Cuomo calls Chinese virus "European virus" in DNC speech

• Thread starter Deleted member 159002
  • Start date
ok, so i never saw (or heard of) this dumb poster before. now i just saw this, too... so if anyone else missed out, NY SLUTs. i dunno, maybe it's a new sportsball team.

EavhzieWAAANA6b

This is the same guy who put people with covid in nursing homes. Everyone almost said the same comment lol

Last edited by a moderator:
ok, so i never saw (or heard of) this dumb poster before. now i just saw this, too... so if anyone else missed out, NY SLUTs. i dunno, maybe it's a new sportsball team.

EavhzieWAAANA6b

"You make that gown look good."

I have a whole ass over here for you to kiss. Democrats are satanists...and pedophiles. Have a good day.
<Huh2>

Why you are tolerated is a bit baffling

This is thread worthy ?

Yes ts he should have called it coronavirus

Feel better ts ?

That guy is a clown to be honest. Claimed he will ignore me yet I can still see his dumb comments. He is as dumb as that guy in a video he provided where this idiot claimed "if youre a democrat then I will consider you are a pedophile"..... You cant get dumber than saying some shit like that.

I have a whole ass over here for you to kiss. Democrats are satanists...and pedophiles. Have a good day.
Here's an idea , back up your crazy shit for a change

You used to be odd but you were capable of a somewhat rational discussion , what the hell happened to you ?

At this point his brother Fredo has more credibility. That is impressive

<Huh2>

Why you are tolerated is a bit baffling

This is thread worthy ?

Yes ts he should have called it coronavirus

Feel better ts ?
If China Virus from the Trump/the right is controversial, then the European Virus from Cuomo should be aswell.

Back