Gov Cuomo calls Chinese virus "European virus" in DNC speech

• Thread starter Deleted member 159002
  • Start date
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/andrew-cuomo-joe-biden-democratic-convention

Why does Andy Cuomo insist on deflecting blame from communist China to Europe? This isn't the first time he's done so. On the poster he commissioned, the airplane said "Europeans" on one wing and "COVID-19" on the other.

Ec0hChBXoAAeb08
It was an awkward thing to say. People need to stop with this shit. It's a virus. We all have to deal with it. It doesn't have a fucking passport.

People like Cuomo are idiots. The virus originated in China. There is nothing wrong with pointing that out.

I’m tired of people coddling China. We need to start calling them out on the crap that they do. Pointing out that their disgusting unregulated wet markets are the reason for this virus is one of the many things they need to be called out on. This isn’t even the first time this has happened!

Imagine having the highest death rate in the entire world and patting yourself on the back.

People like Cuomo are idiots. The virus originated in China. There is nothing wrong with pointing that out.

I’m tired of people coddling China. We need to start calling them out on the crap that they do. Pointing out that their disgusting unregulated wet markets are the reason for this virus is one of the many things they need to be called out on. This isn’t even the first time this has happened!

China backed off that claim.

https://www.globaltimes.cn/content/1189506.shtml

The Huanan seafood market in Wuhan, Hubei Province which has come under the spotlight over suspicions that it was the origin of the novel coronavirus, is more like a victim of COVID-19, said the director of the Chinese Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), as the search for the origin of the outbreak continues.

"At first, we assumed the seafood market might have the virus, but now the market is more like a victim. The novel coronavirus had existed long before,"

Gao Fu, director of the center and member of the National Committee of the 13th Chinese People's Political Consultative Conference, said on Monday.

Seems like the smart money is on it escaping from a research lab. Would explain their actions. This lays out a pretty good case that it was a naturally occurring virus being manipulated and researched in the Wuhan lab.

It was an awkward thing to say. People need to stop with this shit. It's a virus. We all have to deal with it. It doesn't have a fucking passport.
Labeling it by country as some kind of pseudo-official term is asinine. From the President to the Governor, even down to a local comptroller. I mean, it can be funny/trollish from a dummy, but for elected officials to play this game is dangerous.

Democrats were so smart that they let the dumbest guy in the room(Trump) handle the response while simountanously getting fucking shit on by the coronavirus in their states. They actually make people believe this shit.

I couldn’t care less about the stupid rep vs dem neverending debate .. fuck that. But I will tell you this as a guy who lived 20 years in NY and still has a property in that state. Cuomo and Bill are 2 dumbfucks. They destroyed NY.

Kung Flu is what we have been calling it in Halifax Canada for like 5 months now

In the UK it's called Kung Flu Panda...as well as several other names I won't repeat as I don't want Dubs;)

Cuomo's a piece of shit that validates the eye test: he looks fucking evil, and it turns out that he is fucking evil.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/andrew-cuomo-joe-biden-democratic-convention

Why does Andy Cuomo insist on deflecting blame from communist China to Europe? This isn't the first time he's done so. On the poster he commissioned, the airplane said "Europeans" on one wing and "COVID-19" on the other.

Ec0hChBXoAAeb08

Can you imagine if we call all the virus that the Europeans brought to North America " European viruses" would you be mad still?

It's called covid-19, let it go. We have to deal with it just like we had to deal with European viruses.

What he’s saying is the Chinese virus went to europe first then to the US. We were fixated on stopping China travelers first when European travelers were the main ones bringing it to the US.

Exactly, wonder why?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Víctor Hugo Teco
Back