Did you get beaten as a kid?

No.
Never really gave my parents reason to, since I was a good boi.

Beating in a strong word.
I got spanked by: 1. Dad, maybe 5 or 6 times. Once with a belt. 2. Mom, IDK how much. 3. Grandfather a few times, including belt. Once he gave up because I was too stubborn to cry. 4. Grandmother was champ- wooden spoons, switches, and her favorite story to tell my wife/kids was slapping me from the front seat of her car. 5. School vice principal, wacked with a wooden paddle on at least two occasions for fighting.
I still wouldn't consider any of it abuse.

Only when I did incredibly dumb, very malicious, or absolutely degenerate shit.

For instance, I punched my little sister one time for stealing money out of my room and my mom kicked the living shit out of me with a frying pan.

Nice cheery topic for a Monday

did you used to catch a whooping regularly?

I got a mum smack quite regularly, ring hand, carpet beater, slipper

couple step dad type beatings

plenty of catholic teacher spankings, fucking psychos

merry christmas

my step dad threw me into the stairs once, slapped the fuck out of me once over a fucking video game, and pinged my head once. That was it.

my fat female cousin used to beat me off when we were alone.

that is all the beatings I took as a kid. Ha!

Mother used the spatula and bitch slap liberally. Had a few closed door sessions with my step father, closed fist punches, belt flogging, psychological torture, etc.

Deserved the stuff from my mom... Not so much my step dad. Hope he's dead honestly.

Nice cheery topic for a Monday

did you used to catch a whooping regularly?

I got a mum smack quite regularly, ring hand, carpet beater, slipper

couple step dad type beatings

plenty of catholic teacher spankings, fucking psychos

merry christmas

I have Indian parents. Of course I was beaten lol.

Fun memories, though. My mom once threw a shoe at my face, and once threw a 1 liter plastic measuring cup so hard at me that it cracked. My dad also once threatened to throw me down the stairs LOL.

i was a good kid
my dad was a semi- asshole, but not the kind to beat or molest his kids
i do thing having to breathe my parents cigarette smoke all those years is a form of abuse
It was different when I was growing up, my mum would only smoke every now and again but my dad used to smoke cigars after a nice meal with a brandy.
Madness thinking that in some places in the world you can smoke in indoor public place.

Only time I think my dad did anything was him pinning me up against a wall with his hand round my throat the night he left and I blotted that out of my mind till my mother told me years later so I probably didn't do too bad.

My dad once used the belt on me to show my cousins what they were going to get if they didn't start acting right... that oil field mentality.

My mom slapped me once and I deserved it. My dad was a scary dude, but incredibly kind hearted. I didn’t know it at the time so she would use my fear of him against me. It was an incredibly effective deterrent and a strategy I’m glad she used. I had respect for both of them for all of the right reasons.

shieeeet, we got beat for things we didn't even do

so much so, that boot camp was borderline laughable

By my mother? No. She did pin me down and strangle me for a few seconds once, tried to slap me on a couple of occasions, but I don't think that type of punishment was on the forefront of her mind. She was just exhausted, a very small, anxious woman who had it up to her wits end, looking after two fucked up kids on her own. She wasn't an abusive person at all, a saint of a woman really, just had mental issues and needed help with us and herself.

Before my father left, he spanked me for chasing two older girls, who were my neighbours, with a hand garden fork. They moved out shortly after. I deserved it, but when I brought it up, he had no recollection of it at all. It was one of my earliest memories, as I was about four at the time.

My brother was the problem for me, but he wasn't as extreme as some of the posters in here. He was four years older with anger issues, and would mentally bully me daily. The problem was when I'd start shouting back, he'd punch me in the abdomen, which would instantly remove my ability to breathe and drop me instantly. Mum would shout at the both of us, but she didn't have much control over us. The fact that I had no chance, sticks with me to this day. Oddly enough though, some time in the 2010's, we had a bit of a breakthrough. He realized that he had an anger problem and made real effort to better himself, and after a chat down the pub, we talked honestly and we came to the conclusion that he had the same problems growing up, but because of our upbringing (Dad was around for longer and roughhoused him a little and I was a weak epileptic), we just dealt with it differently (he was outward and I'd shut myself away). We get on well now.

My dad was a cop so when I got spanked, he used his fucking police belt, which is twice as thick. It hurt. But he would only do that for discipline, not beat me.

Mom - regularly
Step dad - once but very lame. After first hit I squared up he backed up and kept yelling and that was that.

Yeah, and I earned most of them. Started skipping school in kindergarten which drove my parents bonkers so I got the belt more than a few times. Didn't work and, well, nothing did.

the huarache strikes kept me out of gangs,prison and got me to college. the thick ass sole is made from a car tire. I lol at the pussies whose parents used a regular sandal.

il_794xN.2395572473_nlmq.jpg

Back