• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Rumored Ben Askren Out Of Retirement Set To Box Jake Paul

Nate Robinson was a stiffer challenge imo
Sad... but true
ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif

Askren going to be smashed and all the Hardy haters will be silent

I almost feel sorry for Ben he does such a good job of embarrassing himself no one has to do it for him (other than Masvidal)..

His own teammates dapped Masvidal up and took pictures with him after he got knocked out and if it could get any worse he's fighting a YouTube kid now for money. It's just sad.

These are the boxing fights that actually sell the most. LOL

"i do not have too many stemm skills" “I will humbbulee you” Has Ben been hanging out with Stipe? What’s going on?

Don't disagree with anything Askren said in the video.

I almost feel sorry for Ben he does such a good job of embarrassing himself no one has to do it for him (other than Masvidal)..

His own teammates dapped Masvidal up and took pictures with him after he got knocked out and if it could get any worse he's fighting a YouTube kid now for money. It's just sad.

Even if Ben gets KO'd, he makes a shit ton of money. It isn't an embarrassment to any sport, it is an embarrassment to the people who pay to watch this crap.

Good on Ben, in the event he gets smashed but collects a huge payday. And if he wins, good on him for putting a YouTuber out.

Hes not wrong....hes saying everything ive been saying...

Askren may not be a boxer but hes a fighter and he can concentrate completly on his hands and not worry about wrestling for 4 month straight and probably beat paul...im not even lying...askren could hirer Olympic level boxing coachs and work with them for 4 months. Straight and he likely wins...as he has been fighting for way longer then jake Paul

Jake paul is not a boxer or fighter...hes a youtuber and boxing hobbiest at best...

Hes not wrong....hes saying everything ive been saying...

Askren may not be a boxer but hes a fighter and he can concentrate completly on his hands and not worry about wrestling for 4 month straight and probably beat paul...im not even lying...askren could hirer Olympic level boxing coachs and work with them for 4 months. Straight and he likely wins...as he has been fighting for way longer then jake Paul

Jake paul is not a boxer or fighter...hes a youtuber and boxing hobbiest at best...

Amen. It's amazing how much people just don't get it.

"i do not have too many stemm skills" “I will humbbulee you” Has Ben been hanging out with Stipe? What’s going on?

That Masvidal knee had some serious lingering affects unfortunately.

Back