Rumored Ben Askren Out Of Retirement Set To Box Jake Paul

I stood by Askren for a long time and reiterated his greatness despite all of the naysayers, but Ben, Ben, Ben. You're going to get your ass kicked again Ben. I'm afraid I'm going to have to join the naysayers and say Ben is delusional if he thinks he can beat Jake in boxing because he's a YouTuber.

Is this on Triller or whatever the f its called? That event with all the rappers doing uncensored sets was dope af.

Man... Ben is gonna get humiliated, and by some YT complete douchbag, and probably knocked the fuck out.

2 years ago he was a top 5 ranked UFC title contender.

Ouch.

Don't worry Conor will regain our honor after that. It feel so fucking weird saying that Conor will regain the honor of anything but it may true in this case lol

they're obviously going to have to piggy back this clown show on a bigger legit show. Otherwise, nobody gonna pay for this number one bullshit

Good thing hes not fighting a boxer

do you think this is a circus show where us regulars should secretly Claim jake and hope he lands a one shot quitter on Asken? He might be nothing short of a clown tuber to us. But if Asken wins this shit show every mma fan is going to act like Boxing took an L and annoy us for days with endless bs threads, not that they wouldn’t annoy us anyways if Jake wins.

do you think this is a circus show where us regulars should secretly Claim jake and hope he lands a one shot quitter on Asken? He might be nothing short of a clown tuber to us. But if Asken wins this shit show every mma fan is going to act like Boxing took an L and annoy us for days with endless bs threads, not that they wouldn’t annoy us anyways if Jake wins.
Oh god I hadnt considered that. Yes, lets hope Askren gets ktfo.

Lame fight if it happens but I'll go with the YouTuber and with complete confidence. Ben is literally an all-time worst striker in MMA, or anywhere for that matter. He doesn't know how to box at all, is incapable of throwing a single hard punch, and that's not even getting into his ridiculous technique. He's just a one-dimensional grappler (wrestler) and always has been.

The YouTuber may not be a legitimate boxer but he does at least have some boxing skill to work with compared to Ben and he can punch. Additionally he's the naturally bigger man, has the youth advantage, and is significantly more athletic. This will almost certainly end in a 1st round KO.

I can't blame Askren for doing this but man, what a fucking embarrassment to MMA this will be if it happens.

He stands a better chance than Jake's last two opponents at least.

I can't blame Askren for doing this but man, what a fucking embarrassment to MMA this will be if it happens.
More of a disgrace than CM Punk to be honest, these fighters aren’t even willing to compete in the sport they are actually good at.

Paul will destroy him and all the boxing wackjobs will claim its proof boxing > mma

YyslyNA.jpg

Back