Rumored Ben Askren Out Of Retirement Set To Box Jake Paul

pretty stupid

ben isn't huge
but then again all of this is stupid

Hes not wrong....hes saying everything ive been saying...

Askren may not be a boxer but hes a fighter and he can concentrate completly on his hands and not worry about wrestling for 4 month straight and probably beat paul...im not even lying...askren could hirer Olympic level boxing coachs and work with them for 4 months. Straight and he likely wins...as he has been fighting for way longer then jake Paul

Jake paul is not a boxer or fighter...hes a youtuber and boxing hobbiest at best...
Yes he’s an athlete but it doesn’t mean he’s great at boxing. You can literally get a great boxer who’s the worst at wrestling and put him up against a decent high school wrestler and he’ll get destroyed. Anyone who trains knows this, lol.

Yes he’s an athlete but it doesn’t mean he’s great at boxing. You can literally get a great boxer who’s the worst at wrestling and put him up against a decent high school wrestler and he’ll get destroyed. Anyone who trains knows this, lol.

Yea.. But this isnt some random.athlete...askren has been fighting and training way longer then Jake paul... Askren doesnt just train wrestling you cant in modern MMA times..so although hes not a striker by his skillset...hes still been punching for longer then jake paul...u can not underestimate experience when it comes to fighting

Paul by KO

And I am only half joking, possibly only 1/3rd joking.

I hope u mean that the boxer wins because I know State Champions in wrestling that couldnt fight for shit. Ass kicked by nobodies because they didnt know how to punch. Fuckin useless out there

Back