Elections Election Fraud update V.2 - more evidence?

it’s as basic as comparing two numbers, but since the average american can barely count on his fingers, i understand how the process can seem to confuse you lol

Have their numbers and calculations been verified by an independent party?

it’s as basic as comparing two numbers, but since the average american can barely count on his fingers, i understand how the process can seem to confuse you lol

Sure it is. Keep trollin bud.

can you read sir?
“A comparison of official county election results to the total number of voters who voted on November 3, 2020 as recorded by the Department of State shows that 6,962,607 total ballots were reported as being cast, while DoS/SURE system records indicate that only 6,760,230 total voters actually voted.”

results by county versus department of state data. it’s literally written in simple english. what’s so hard to understand lol

4,216,030 casted in person

2,637,065 casted via mail-in/absentee

115,899 Provisional ballots (19,571 rejected) (5,644 partially counted)

So that's a total of 6,949,423 people that voted in the election according to Dos/Sure. Now where the PA GOP got their numbers from I don't know, do you?

https://www.dos.pa.gov//VotingElections/BEST/Pages/BEST-Election-Stats.aspx

Quick google search results:

Biden: 3,458,229 votes
Trump: 3,377,674 votes
Jorgensen: 79,380 votes

Total votes cast in PA: 6,915,283

Total registered voters: Roughly 9 million

So yeah, that means about 75% of registered voters cast a ballot in PA. This is typical Trump bullshit he pulled right out of his ass because he thinks it sounds good for him.wouldn’t be surprised if he was quoting a random nut job supporter of his.

we’ll see. the results were verified today
main-qimg-642e419103b84004fb45d48164e46334

Funny%20fail-gif-shopping-cart.gif

honestly. what do you call more ballots than voters? especially in 6 digits. repeat after me. WIDESPREAD FRAUD
If there was widespread fraud it was far more likely commited by the right

I use to respect Canadians. I use to think they were better educated than average Americans. Then dumbassNewt came along.
Don't judge a country based on a handful of idiots

Back