Social Gina Carano tosses her hat into social media politics #fireginacorano trends

Don't care for Gina's analogy, but Hollywood spent the last three decades decrying McCarthy only to ironically transform into the McCarthyists.

What a reprehensible industry full of hypocrites, but I that isn't a change.
Yeah man, a retarded communist witchhunt and someone going out of their way to disparage people on Twitter and display shitty takes in public are exactly the same thing bro.
Just because you rule over a little fiefdom where your special thoughts get the last word doesn't mean everything else is a giant conspiracy rofl.

She needs to lose about 50 lbs
First, all the cancel culture shit is just that: shit, and it's not going to end well for anyone.

And yeah, she does need to drop a lot of pounds. She was legit beginning to have mobility issues in her last Mandalorian action scenes. Her running was more of a high speed waddle.

Not surprised but she kinda sucked as an "actress" anyway.

Whoopi Goldberg said that Roman Polanski drugging then anally raping a 13 year old girl wasn’t “rape rape”

and she didn’t even get fired, and she gets work and she is still respected.

hollywood gave Polanski a standing ovation.

The evil are the ones choosing what’s punished. understand evil. Notice it. Notice the evil posters on here. How did they get so corrupted and wrong? Prepare yourself, evil never wins in the end.

Polanski hasn't been able to return to the country in almost fifty years. Goldberg was out of her mind for saying what she said and got a ton of heat for it.

Gina shouldn't have been fired for this. She's far too stupid to be talking about politics and history and any talk of the holocaust is a risky game, but this was a harmless quote that attacked no one.

Quit being such a fucking pussy.
lol that woman really needs to learn to shut her mouth.....Hope she gets fired.

With that said, I have no idea what she said or why she's under fire cause I ain't bothered clicking the link, but her name is mentioned far too much in this forum considering she's a C-list celebrity at best.
God forbid we share our political opinions.

I was seeing posts about her comparing being a modern day republican to being a Jew in the Holocaust earlier today

Nothing that right wing posters here don't say dozens of times a day.

I think her mistake was adding that picture.

God forbid we share our political opinions.

Know how professional athletes often have an introductory adviser that shows them how to save money and what not to say in public?

She should have hired one of those, she's dumb as a post and has nothing to say worth hearing.

I was seeing posts about her comparing being a modern day republican to being a Jew in the Holocaust earlier today
She's kind of proving her point. If I wore a MAGA hat in my city I'd have a higher chance of getting killed than if I wore blue where I watched a 13 y/o kid get stomped to death for rocking the wrong colors in a Norteno neighborhood.

Know how professional athletes often have an introductory adviser that shows them how to save money and what not to say in public?

She should have hired one of those, she's dumb as a post and has nothing to say worth hearing.
The only reason I watched the Mandolorian is that a bunch of Republicans said it was cool. I blame the NFL for politicizing entertainment, that shit is the fucking devil, and fuck you and everyone else that thinks that shit should be as pervasive as it is.

Also, no one is bitching about how racist and white-wash the Starwars series and Disney are. They literally wrote out their POC characters but yeah fuck Gina and fuck the black guy who was a protagonist in their movie.

What? I don't follow.
Also, no one is bitching about how racist and white-wash the Starwars series and Disney are. They literally wrote out their POC characters but yeah fuck Gina and fuck the black guy who was a protagonist in their movie.

Y'all motherfuckers should bend the knee, to Double C (cancel culture).

giphy.gif

People talked for decades how white and sexist Star Wars was.

Finn was the only interesting character in the first of the final trilogy, but was relegated to comic relief to appease the Chinese market. There were actually big plans for him but they threw them away for a fistful of yen.

Uh you know his VP pick promoted bailing the BLM terrorists out of jail so they could go back to rioting. Right?

No she didn't, her support was for a bail fund to help protestors, she never promoted bailing anyone accused of a violent crime.

No she didn't, her support was for a bail fund to help protestors, she never promoted bailing anyone accused of a violent crime.

...i like how you started this with "No she didn't," but then explained exactly that which you're denying.

no you are clearly the free-thinker. You are right on top of stuff mate. It’s all a gigantic conspiracy. I can’t put my finger on it, but it happened in Cuba in the 1960s, and there was this other conspiracy once, so therefore everything is a now a conspiracy. Nice logic, you haven’t fallen for the propaganda and manipulation at all.
Edit: I actually like Gina and enjoy the mandalorian. I also hate cancel culture - let fools be fools, we all have our moments. However, Gina was stupid and asked for this. Carry on like this in any serious job and you will get sacked.
Edit2: and wtf exactly does Geoffrey Epstein have to do with this? Completely unrelated. Use logic.
You're attempting to ridicule me for believing in conspiracy theories when almost every time the conspiracy theorists were actually right. That Qanon bullshit was made up to discredit the 'conspiracy theorists' who were adamant that there was an elite pedophile ring involving super wealthy people including British Royal Family and high level politicians worldwide. Guess what, they were right all along. In the 1960s the CIA planned terrorist attacks on American civilians and assassinated the president who attempted to disband them. Things haven't changed, people haven't suddenly stopped being greedy and selfish and the super wealthy elites haven't stopped abusing their power. Vietnam was invaded on false pretenses, the Gulf of Tonkin incident was plotted by US forces. Iraq was invaded based on a false claim of WMDs. Syria was bombed after a staged chemical weapons attack by US backed rebels and propaganda outfit The White Helmets. Libya was bombed to hell to overthrow a leader who wanted to move away from the US dollar and back the Libyan currency with the African Dinar (Libya now has slave markets thanks to US intervention). Western backed Russian opposition politician Navalny faked a poisoning attempt to pin the blame on Russia and give USA a method to create tensions between Russia and Germany and to justify sanctions on the Nord Stream II gas pipeline. All of these incidents were heavily pushed by mainstream media because mainstream media are in the pocket of Western governments and the super wealthy people who influence them. None of these were conspiracy theories, they all actually happened. So yes conspiracies are still happening to this day and people like you are continuing to fall for the propaganda. The current propaganda is being used to take billions of taxpayer dollars and move it into the hands of the wealthiest people in the world who knew this pandemic was going to happen and who owned shares in companies that they knew would profit. It's also being used to introduce new Orwellian controls over the general population. More surveillance with vaccine passports, internet IDs and ultimately a cashless society will be introduced where governments and the super wealthy can track and tax every single transaction made worldwide. ''You will own nothing but be happy''. This isn't a conspiracy theory, this is a plan.

Last edited:
Does Gina + Anal dildo gif still exist? Can't find it anywhere.

The Holocaust is trivialized everyday by democrats who have called every Republican President since Nixon the second coming of Hitler. Celebrities constantly trivializing it by comparing their political opponents and anybody who supports them to nazis. How is that not ignorant? How many have lost their jobs?

This is poignant because people are turning on each other, there are stories of children turning on their parents and “calling them out” to the mob, people are having their lives destroyed if they openly don’t subscribe to certain political thought. Whether it’s the government or corporate monopolies working in coordination(at the urging and benefit of the current party in power) to censor people is all the same. Half of this thread is people saying “all you have to do is shut your mouth”. It’s totalitarian.

Exactly. All you have to do is fall in-line with liberal thought, or you'll be treated just as Gina was. The people saying she should have just shut up, are doing exactly what she was talking about.

Her being fired for speaking out against it, literally proved her point.

Back