So it’s being reported by the news that Meaghan Markle received criticism From her in-laws (shocker)

This bitch is white with freckles and is now playing the race card. She is full of shit and played the palace and Harry like a fiddle. She will divorce him after the billions are made and he will feel like a used douche.
Complaining there were strict rules and you were oppressed? WTF did you think you were marrying into? Are you that stupid? No, you are a liar and smart like a fox. You knew. Just like you knew to copyright royal names, for your brand. Just like you charge 7m per interview, something you couldn’t do if employed by the palace. She was a 3rd rage actress, a Boise 7, but cunning as fuck.
<PlusJuan>

We are just getting started. The inevitable divorce proceedings and subsequent humiliation of The Ginger Prince will be even more entertaining than this pilot episode. I would even buy it on PPV, and I usually just stream that shit.

Must be hard living in a luxurious 14 million dollar mansion and never having to work a day in your life again, poor brave thing. And they only spent 30 million on her wedding the cheapskates. Used to like Harry but he is a complete an utter idiot, the firm won't take this lying down. They have bitten off more than they can chew here.

Trump BLESS

Brutally sad.

Im pretty sure the context of said second video is different that many initially assumed. Markle had already been hired by Disney to record that dolphin (maybe elephants I could be wrong) documentary for Disney Nature and Harry was talking her up for having done voice work for Disney and saying she was interested in doing more rather than trying to pressure him into giving her voice over work straight away. Could be wrong though. Subtle difference but changes the situation.

I like how nobody is allowed to say bad things happened to them without being accused of a victim complex.

Seriously you people are toxic as fuck. People, even wealthy and famous people, have bad things happen to them. They are allowed to say that bad things happened to them.

That’s the thing. I never got the “oh boo hoo go cry into your wads of cash” mentality. There are plenty of wealthy people who are seriously depressed or dealing with significant issues and there are also some people with little in the bank who are enjoying themselves immensely.

I’m not trying to just be a contrarian but I find it strange how it is just right off the bat assumed that their problems cannot be real problems just cause they are wealthy.

I like how nobody is allowed to say bad things happened to them without being accused of a victim complex.

Seriously you people are toxic as fuck. People, even wealthy and famous people, have bad things happen to them. They are allowed to say that bad things happened to them.

Of course they are. And as I walk to my working-class job, through the cold wind and rain we Scots laughably call, "Spring", I'm allowed to let the Schadenfreude I feel warm by black and twisted heart;)

This bitch is white with freckles and is now playing the race card. She is full of shit and played the palace and Harry like a fiddle. She will divorce him after the billions are made and he will feel like a used douche.
Complaining there were strict rules and you were oppressed? WTF did you think you were marrying into? Are you that stupid? No, you are a liar and smart like a fox. You knew. Just like you knew to copyright royal names, for your brand. Just like you charge 7m per interview, something you couldn’t do if employed by the palace. She was a 3rd rage actress, a Boise 7, but cunning as fuck.
/her complaining about her dad going to the press to talk about her, his family when she's just done a 2 hour interview slagging the royal family off with the biggest chat show woman on the planet is rich as well. They had egg on their face with Andrew, this is just dragging them through the mud again. The Queen and Philip are old as fuck, they don't need more scandal.

I saw a clip on the news this morning. Pierce Morgan was on fox and fuming.

Apparently she implied in the Oprah interview that the queen was afraid her baby might be too dark? Apparently Harry was the one who told Meagan about it. Can someone with more knowledge put this into perspective.

Apparently she implied in the Oprah interview that the queen was afraid her baby might be too dark? Apparently Harry was the one who told Meagan about it. Can someone with more knowledge put this into perspective.

Allegedly “someone” (William maybe? Charles?) asked Harry what they’d do if the baby came out sort of brown or whatever, which if true is obviously not ok.

Oprah was probably full of her canned overreactions to responses. She picked that up from Phil Donahue. He was the originator of taking mostly tame talk shows into the realms of tabloid television.

They did say that wasn't The Queen or Philip and weren't prepared to say who it was. Funny it wasn't Philip, he's racist as fuck.

That says Harry and Meghan's net worth is around $10 million and they *could* be making between $15 - $18 million off a podcasting deal with Spotify. He has been financially cut off from the Royal Family's wealth. His net worth is estimated at around $25-$40 million.

Not even remotely close to $1billion.

Why on earth would anyone want to listen to their podcast?

They did say that wasn't The Queen or Philip and weren't prepared to say who it was. Funny it wasn't Philip, he's racist as fuck.

Oh ok. Pierce was saying something about it inadvertently points to the queen or something. I guess i was really asking if you think she made it up.

Oh ok. Pierce was saying something about it inadvertently points to the queen or something. I guess i was really asking if you think she made it up.
Yeah, GMA didn't show that clip, not sensationalist enough I guess. I met Philip once at The Duke of Edinburgh Awards, did the unthinkable and interrupted him.

Back