• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

News Marvin Hagler has passed away

Stick to boxing!!!!!!

Biden supporters...... I swear.....

Thread about Trump, I'm a Trump supporter. Thread about... Marvin Hagler.. and I'm a Biden supporter.

<{vega}>

Is this really the place?

If this really caused his death, this absolutely is the place. That's what discussion boards are for... A million users just posting "RIP" doesn't do anything, hence why I never do it.

This was shocking to read and it’s made me sad. Hagler was one of my very fav boxers and he is an inspirational person. He seemed like the kind of boxer who would make it into his 80s. He was a true legend of the sport and a fighter who will never be forgotten.

Just the other day I was talking about how I’m going to name my next dog Marvellous after the great man.

Last edited:
If this really caused his death, this absolutely is the place. That's what discussion boards are for... A million users just posting "RIP" doesn't do anything, hence why I never do it.

Oh, fuck, so the brain trust on these forums have figured out that he died from the vaccine? Fuck all of this. Show some respect and don't make this about the last thing you fucking read. Honestly, separate yourselves from politics for a fucking second. One of the greatest boxers ever died. It's not about your cultural affectation, it's about showing respect to a great fighter and a man.

Last edited:
Oh, fuck, so the brain trust on these forums have figured out that he died from the vaccine? Fuck all of this. Show some respect and don't make this about the last thing you fucking read. Honestly, separate yourselves from politics for a fucking second. One of the greatest boxers ever died. It's not about your cultural affectation, it's about showing respect to a great fighter and a man.

I don't think discussing the cause of his death is disrecpectful in the slightest, its the opposite. You're right that we don't know the exact reason yet, could have a usual heart attack... Boxers going too early is nothing new.
But you seem to think that it shouldn't be discussed either way... C'mon.

I don't think discussing the cause of his death is disrecpectful in the slightest, its the opposite. You're right that we don't know the exact reason yet, could have a usual heart attack... Boxers going too early is nothing new.
But you seem to think that it shouldn't be discussed either way... C'mon.

Are you fucking serious? Yes, it is too early for idiots to be speculating on his cause of death.

Are you fucking serious? Yes, it is too early for idiots to be speculating on his cause of death.

They merely appealed to the post made by Tommy Hearns a few hours before his death. Take a chill pill.

They merely appealed to the post made by Tommy Hearns a few hours before his death. Take a chill pill.

Jesus Christ. So you think it's appropriate for people to launch their horseshit theories and dominate a respect thread for one of the greatest boxers ever because they saw a twitter post? No, that's unacceptable and obscenely disrespectful.

I don't give a shit if there are 12 anti-vax threads and whatever else elsewhere, one of the greatest boxers ever just died and this thread should be about that.

Last edited:
Jesus Christ. So you think it's appropriate for people to launch their horseshit theories and dominate a respect thread for one of the greatest boxers ever because they saw a twitter post? No, that's unacceptable and obscenely disrespectful.

It was instagram, not twitter. Get ur facts right :D

RIP.
He was way before my time but I managed to watch his best fights on YouTube. He left his mark and will be missed.

Back